Well here's my problem.
I just finished tales of destiny II disc 1 so now i have to insert disc 2 but this doesn't work.
So i wanted to use the memory card function of my emulator, the psxfin.
but i don't know how to use that function or how to properly configure it, could some one help me?
i hope this works for you and everyone...
i have encountered the same problem when playing FF8 on psx v1.13
just finished disc one... then the 'save screen' showed up.. i pretty much know it was time to change to disc 2.
and disc 2 is another .iso file, meaning all the 'data' [the char's levels, cards, items.. etc.] will all be gone... well that was what i was expecting anyway...
so long story short here's what i did... or what you should do
1. download this hefty software [which is free] http://www.aldostools.net/memmanager13.zip
*thanks to aldo vargas...
3.click away... [to run it damn it!]
4. click new [to create your wonderful mem card] and yeah place it in the folder for your psx's memory cards
6. check the folder if it contains the file..
7. run psx and configure your memory card [you can do it boi!
8. run your game... and wish... you have a new mem. card.
well that's about what i did in order to switch to disc two... and i worked out pretty well...
i wish you'll do well to...
P.S. am not an expert in this 'emulation' stuff... i just hate being stuck at a game and persistent enough to find a solution... so if anything 'bad' happens please don't account me for the 'error/s'