1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What does this mean " Cannot Read Data turn off Power and re-insert game card"

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DarkesstNight, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkesstNight

DarkesstNight New Member

a couple of games have been sayings this "Cannot Read Data turn off Power and re-insert game card" and others are just working fine anyone no what is the problem! It would be a great help thanks

Games That say this msg

MegaMan leo,dragon,peagasus,

Worms Open WarFare 2

Drawn To Life

2. romslover

romslover Member

It happeded to me as well as I used ninja pass microSD.

3. DarkesstNight

DarkesstNight New Member

Re: What does this mean " Cannot Read Data turn off Power and re-insert game car

Um well i use a r4. and a 2gb mircosd Kingston. but is there a solution to the problem!! I WANNA PLAY Draw to life =(

4. romslover

romslover Member

I think we have to wait for system update on those flash adapter.

5. Yammerton

Yammerton New Member

Re: What does this mean " Cannot Read Data turn off Power and re-insert game car

I use the Cyclods Evolution and Drawn to Life works fine. I launched Donkey Kong Jungle Climber with no issues. Sounds like M3 and R4 owners should switch... ;)

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Wrong section, please make an effort to follow the rules just like we make an effort to provide a good service for you.

7. DarkesstNight

DarkesstNight New Member

darn i dont wanna buy anything new is there a program or sumthing i can put on ?? O srry i am new to the forums thing

8. Seph

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,1462.0.html

Read that, upgrade your firmware and it will work.

9. DarkesstNight

DarkesstNight New Member

Well i downloaded R4 v1.11 english rar and put on ds and its not working still thanks anyways :(

10. stevo11185

stevo11185 Well-Known Member

im on english r4 version 1.11 and it never needed patching. You are probably doing something wrong

11. Seph

Did you extract it from the .rar files before you put it on the DS?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.