1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DUMB JOKES.

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by mikeac, Oct 24, 2009.

1. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Ohkay. I'm really bored right now so I'm starting this topic.

Here is one of them. And an example for you to post yours.

The PC is Personal Again. [Backround]: 'OHH YAH, baybe... Hey what was your name again?' "PC." 'Oh...'(HP)

You retty much come up with a stupid joke, and list the original maker. Or unknown, if you don't know it

Here is a good one.

There was was a genie with a ten foot weenie and he showed it to the lady next door
    She thought it was a snake so she hit it with a rake and know it's only ten foot four (unknown?)

2. johncarl

johncarl Well-Known Member

Re: DUMB JOKES. Based on known phrases.

s0 there was this lady who died because of a candle in her face
    but this candle was put by someone unknown
    then a boy whom she was babysitting thought she was alive and put a candle in her face
    again

..yes...dumb joke

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...yet another joke thread?

B2K made a universal joke thread?

I'm gonna ask to get that stickied...

4. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

go to the searchbox... type in : jokes .... HAHAHAHAHA

5. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Just for fun I'll put my most favorite joke ever on here.

What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?

Where's my tractor?

Wait, that's actually my second favorite. I'd put up my number one favorite but it's much MUCH better in person. It's the White Elephant joke, anyone heard of it? That elephant joke can go on for about 20 minutes.

6. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

How do you put an elephant to a locker?
    You open its door, put the elephant and close it.

How do you put a zebra to a locker?
    You open its door, pull elephant out, put zebra in, close the door.

...to infinity and beyond

This?

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Read the whole joke or you miss the joke portion.

No, it's like:

How do you kill a green elephant?
    Shoot it with a green elephant gun

How do you kill a blue elephant?
    Shoot it with a blue elephant gun

How do you kill a red elephant?
    Shoot it with a red elephant gun

How do you kill a purple elephant?
    Shoot it with a purple elephant gun

How do you kill a yellow elephant?
    Shoot it with a yellow elephant gun

How do you kill a white elephant?
    You give the elephant some cherry cheese cake and you put ONE cherry on it and the elephant will say "OH I LIKE CHERRY CHEESE CAKE, and Oh my, it has a cherry on it, OM NOM NOM NOM"

Then the next day you give it a cherry cheese cake with TWO cherries on it and the elephant will say "Yay, another one! I LOVE CHERRIES, WHOA TWO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! OM NOM NOM NOM"

Then the next day you give it another cherry cheese cake with four cherries on it, and the elephant will say "WOW, FOUR CHERRIES, I love cherries, they're SO DELICIOUS. I LOVE IT. OM NOM NOM"

Then the next day you give the elephant another cherry cheese cake with six cherries on it and the elephant will say "MORE CHERRIES?!? HOW CAN YOU HAVE SUCH NUMMINESS ON SUCH A SMALL CAKE??!>!?!!! OM NOM NOM".

Then the next day you give the elephant another cherry cheese cake with 8 cherries on it and the elephant will say "HOW CAN YOU HAVE SO MANY CHERRIES?!?!??! FIRST ONE, THEN TWO, THEN FOUR, THE SIX NOW EIGHT?!?!? THAT'S ALMOST TOO MUCH TO HANDLE OM NOM NOM"

Then the next day you give the elephant another cherry cheese cake with TEN cherries on it and the elephant will say "HOLY SHIT TEN, I HAVE NEVER IMAGINED TEN AT ONCE, THAT'S ALMOST ENOUGH TO FEED A FAMILY OM NOM NOM."

Then the next day you give the elephant another cherryr cheese cake with ELEVEN cherries on it and the elephant will say "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD, THAT'S SO AMAZING, I JUST CAME, I LOVE YOU MAKE BABIES WITH ME PLZ OM NOM NOM"

Then the next day you give the elephant another cherry cheese cake, BUT you only put ten cherries one it and the elephant will say "ONLY TEN THIS TIME? Oh, that's fine, it's still A LOT OF CHERRIES OM NOM NOM"

Then the next day you give the elephant another cherry cheese cake, but you only put 8 cherries on it and the elephant will say "Aww, only 8? That's still a lot but still, I liked eleven! It's still CHERRIES OM NOM NOM NOM".

Then the next day you give the elephant another cherry cheese cake, but you only put six cherries on it and the elephant will say "DUDE, ONLY SIX, WHAT'S NEXT, NOTHING?!?!? BUT IT'S STILL CHERRIES AND CHEESE CAKE AND I LOVE IT SO OMNOMNOMNOM"

Then the next day you give the elephant another cherry cheese cake but you only put 4 cherries on it and the elephant will say "ONLY FOUR?!?!?!?!? PLEASE NOT FOUR, I WANT MORE, BUT THIS'LL DO I GUESS. OM NOM NOM"

Then the next day you give the elephant another cherry cheese cake but this time you only put two cherries on it and the elephant will say "SHIT, I WANT MORE CHERRIES NEXT TIME. Can you please correct it for tomorrow? I like more cherries please, but I still can't help myself, OM NOM NOM"

Then the next day you give the elephant another cherry cheese cake but this time you only put ONE cherry on it and the elephant will say "I SAID PLEASE YESTERDAY, I NEEEEEEEED MORE CHERRIES PLEASE. I LOVE CHERRIES I WANT MORE THAN ONE. And I won't eat without the cherries, but I can't let this one out to waste OM NOM NOM"

Then the next day you give the elephant another cherry cheese cake BUT THIS TIME YOU PUT NO CHERRIES ON IT and the elephant gets mad, and he turns red, then you shoot him with a red elephant gun.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

THAT WAS SO AWSOME IT WAS EPIC!

9. johncarl

johncarl Well-Known Member

wow...natalie.........

10. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Mine is better!
    Hmph.

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Well add a few more lines...and add an end part liek nats-and prehaps I'd laugh-which is rare for me :)

12. Zero1919

Zero1919 Member

Jesus Christ, I've been on RomU for quite some time and never felt obliged to post, but after reading that White Elephant joke, I feel it must be done. Have to agree with mds64, that was one truly epic joke.

13. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Ohkay.

Got a funneh joke.

How do you fit an elephant in a subway?

Hint: Take the s out of sub, and the f out of way.

[Poster 2] There is no f in way!

Exactly!

There is no effin way!

14. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

If this thread gets deleted, I'll be seriously pissed off, it took me forever to type my joke in.

15. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Just save your joke in a text file.

16. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'm putting this joke on facebook XD

17. deadlysaber

deadlysaber Guest

Alright... so this guy finds a lamp in a cave and he tries to clean it by rubbing it. a genie came out and it was in fact a cursed genie. the genie said that whatever this man wishes for, the person that he hates the most will get twice the amount. the man only gets 3 wish and he tells the genie that he hates his ex wife the most. the first wish was to have a billion dollars. his ex gets 2 billion dollars. his 2nd was to own a mansion with a swimming pool and other expensive cool things. his wife gets 2 mansions 2 swimming pools etc. the man later looks around the cave and finds a stick. he wishes for the genie to beat him half to death with the stick :)

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I got that in my big book of internet jokes (yes they made those).

But the joke differs-for example-it was a woman-and whatever she asked her husband got 10 times more.

First she wanted to be the most beautiful-he got to be an adonis (a god of handsomness)

Then to be the richest woman-he became the richest man EVER.

Then she wanted a mild heart attack...

19. amuletneko

amuletneko Well-Known Member

hahaha

20. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

how many mexicans does it take to screw in a lightbulb? just juan.