1. This forum is in read-only mode.

rune factory 3 help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by pinkypatwik143, Oct 24, 2009.

1. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

any1 knows a walkthrough cuz im already stuck on the first quest

2. song1234

song1234 Member

try to sell anything you get from spring dungeon ( apple , Item drop from monster , mushroom,ETC)

3. pinkypatwik143

sell to who? ive been selling stuff in that chest. i got alot of money, and most of the people are about 5 hearts/happiness
    Post Merge: [time]1256441853[/time]
    okay now on the second quest with the old man. wat am i supose to do. i know he wants something. if u know reply
    Post Merge: [time]1256464817[/time]
    now im at the part where theres lots of quest. this will be hard to understand. man when will the english version come out or if some can make an english patch like kingdom hearts & pokemon hg/ss

4. Zachery_24

Zachery_24 Member

i heard the english version might be here in february, lets get our hopes up ^.^

5. pinkypatwik143

wow feburary.

6. everything_will_do2

everything_will_do2 New Member

YAY!!!...but it still sucks that the Japanese got their game NOW. Did any of you know where I can find an english patch? BERORE FEBRUARY

7. pinkypatwik143

well rune factory was made in japan and i dont think any1 will make a english patch cuz most dont think rune fatcory is as good as pokemon hg/ss and kingdom hearts

but i like this game

8. al_10

al_10 Member

hey, i need help for all sakuya quest and how to defeat the 3rd dungeon boss?

9. pinkypatwik143

woah ur in the 3rd dungeon now? how do u get to the 2nd dungeon?HELP

10. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

why don't you guys, check www.gamefaqs.com since I also can't read japanese, but I'm pretty big fan of Rune Factory :)
    Hope that will help ;)

11. pinkypatwik143

well ive been checking there but no walkthrough yet! just waiting

12. al_10

al_10 Member

oh well, i went back to my house and shia grandpa there also have second stair then turn into sheep by pressing X go to the desert you'll welcome there when you the sheep- talk to one of them, the boy who look like naruto have scar at his face, he ask you to go to find dragon skull where the first gate is then search for dinosour skeleton half-bury and check its head you'll receive the skull give it to the girl with horn, go to where big cactus its has big yellow flower on it at the of the desert, defeat all the monster 1st the check the cactus, give it to the girl again then 2nd dungeon will open by them
    Post Merge: [time]1257612348[/time]
    oh well, i went back to my house and shia grandpa there also have second stair then turn into sheep by pressing X go to the desert you'll welcome there when you the sheep- talk to one of them, the boy who look like naruto have scar at his face, he ask you to go to find dragon skull where the first gate is then search for dinosour skeleton half-bury and check its head you'll receive the skull give it to the girl with horn, go to where big cactus its has big yellow flower on it at the of the desert, defeat all the monster 1st the check the cactus, give it to the girl again then 2nd dungeon will open by them
    Post Merge: [time]1257612666[/time]
    by the way , im already married in this game, i only managed to complete chocolat quests(the girl with candy in her pocket) so that why i can only marry her because i didnt manage the other girls quest, i have 3 kid in this game, 2 boy and 1 girl .You can choose the gender actually. She'll ask you about it. If you have any question just email me. '[email protected]'

13. pinkypatwik143

du i hav du du narutos quest? or du i hav to talk t him ill try it out

14. al_10

al_10 Member

just talk to him and he'll follow you automatically

15. pinkypatwik143

it wont work. is it a quest?
    im in fall already

16. al_10

al_10 Member

just talk to everyone, that way always worked

17. pinkypatwik143

i just cant wait for the english version, havent played this game in a long time

18. al_10

al_10 Member

Me too, the english version is only couple months away, that what everybody told me

19. markie

markie Well-Known Member

Be patience, and wait for the English Version?

20. al_10

al_10 Member

Well, yeah.. That what everybody doing