1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Action Replay Codes Needed

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Shades09, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Shades09

Shades09 Well-Known Member

I have a few requests for AR codes and their game IDs. Very much appreciated if anyone can give codes for the following:
    - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Sky (US)
    - Drawn To Life The Next Chapter (EU)

Links ae good but actual codes are more prefered thanks.

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/

^it's up to you to edit your database

3. Shades09

I found a link showing some AR codes and game id for PMD EoS.
    game id C2SE 51b02f4c
    codes : http://www.supercheats.com/nintendods/pokemonmysterydungeonexplorersofskycodes2.htm

4. Blade5406

All those codes came from the link I posted...

5. Patchoo

Patchoo Member

What's the point in even playing Drawn to Life if you're just going to cheat? It would be almost as bad as trying to cheat in Scribblenauts...
    I don't know how old you are, but Drawn to Life is a kids game (as most on DS are) so if you need to cheat to finsh that, then you must be really bad at gaming because the game practically tells you what to do... Before any of you decide to start a flame war, I should say that I do cheat in certain games but usually only after finishing them first (except for Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow, got about half way through before I ghot sick of those fucking Medusa heads turning me to stone and stupid Imps that would freeze me so I could get turned into stone) The moral of the story being, that if you cheat in games, there really is no point in playing the game to finish it because you won't have the same set of Accomplishment at the end... Oh I also cheat in Pokemon, but I wasn't battling anyone so I was really only cheating myself

6. Blade5406

He was only requesting AR codes.

7. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

www.codejunkies.com A bit slow, but these codes are tested.

8. langirkl

langirkl Member

yes codejunkies is the best youll find all your codes there

9. JustNothing

JustNothing Member

There's also some other websites like NeoSeeker. But they basically only need people to upload them. But most of them have.

10. Shades09

11. AcesHigh

AcesHigh New Member

I don't suppose anyone can find codes for the US version of Drawn to Life? I beat the game but I wanna play it again as a new player I made with some codes.
    Post Merge: [time]1257649767[/time]
    Max Drops, Max Coins, Max HP are what I'd like. The same codes for the EU but fitted to work on the US version. Please?

12. c2e3c2dsi

c2e3c2dsi New Member

I am still wondering how can you apply any cheat codes into your R4i?

13. manolisgoku

manolisgoku Well-Known Member

14. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

well code junkies doesnt got all the codes. i dont know how people get codes b4 codejunkies get them

15. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

They don't make the majority of the codes on their website. GBAtemp etc. have their own cheat team.

16. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Patchoo,lets hope your 2nd post is a little bit less offensive and a bit more constructive.