1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Matssaa

Matssaa Member

Please do not post in this thread just to say it doesn't work on your card. This is a well known fact. The patches will be listed here as they are made available.

Please note the RomUlation download contains a patch that should be used to by-pass the piracy checks on flash carts which does not already do this!

This game contains some Anti-Piracy checks. It makes it impossible to control the Train by removing the controls from the screen.

Train Controls are visible on (using a clean ROM):
    NO$GBA 2.6a with/without NO$ZOOMER (you'll need firmware.bin as well, place in same directory as NO$GBA)
    R4i Gold // 1.30
    Acekard (update loaders)

Xenophobia patch has been tested and working (visible train controls) on R4 using YSMenu (DSTT 1.17a07). To play on regular R4 firmware, you need to turn off soft-reset (in the menu, hit R so the button in the top-right corner is red).

XENOPHOBIA PATCH FOR LEGEND OF ZELDA SPIRIT TRACKS (U)
    (press A or other key to bypass splashscreen)​

- FLASHCART COMPATIBILITY (XPA PATCH) -
    R4DS/M3 Simply (1.18/1.14 or YSMENU 1.17a07) - Turn off soft-reset^
    Acekard 2/i (AKAIO 1.5) - Update your loaders if you want to play with a clean ROM
    CycloDS (1.56 beta 4) - Enable Real Time Save / Other method
    DSTT (1.17a07)
    M3DS Real/iTouchDS (M3 Sakura 1.44) - Disable all? settings (cheats, soft-reset, RTS) Other method
    Supercard DSONE/i (latest firmware)
    EZ5 v1/v2/i/Plus (1.90OB11 + � OFF)
    M3 Perfect/Lite (latest firmware)
    R4i Gold (1.30) - Should work with clean ROM
    EDGE (1.6) - Read solution here

2. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

Sure I can here you are http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1216

3. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Don't get too excited now. This game works on many flashcarts but you won't get past the train unless the AP is cracked. :)

4. LINK289

LINK289 Member

It works on Supercard DS One i (It made the save file after the intro train part) you can only have enable DMA, Enable find patch from file, patch saver, patch speed, and enable patch on when you start up the game... I am gonna continue playing and see if I have any more issues.

5. kankerzooi

kankerzooi Well-Known Member

No User Interface when you need to race to the Castle in 3:00 min, right after you visited the station for the first time.

Sadly it works, but we need to wait for the codes to be released. Still enjoying it on my R4 with YSmenu

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

No$gba2.6a Pakage, With BIOS and Firmware.bin, Make's train controlls visable

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0tmrvozm0gm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. LINK289

LINK289 Member

I just got to the train part on the supercard... It doesnt have the trains controls either? Guess I will go on No$gba too.

8. kankerzooi

can you get me a link for that nosgba thing? I want to get past this part to play

9. Jhon 591

deletd

10. kankerzooi

thanks!

1 more question. When I save in nosgba, I want to put the save file on my R4. Where can I find this save state? I can't seem to find any .sav file that I can load on my R4

11. Jhon 591

You can covert your saves hear

http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

Backup original first

Fined .sav on hard drive, Source format: same, Target format: covert to your card

Be sure to rename it to the name of the game on your R4

Legend of zelda ST.nds

Legend of zelda ST.sav

Names have to match

12. kankerzooi

I might be really dumb, but I save in Zelda through the menu and sadly there is no .sav file in the folder the rom is in. I'm really confused :(

13. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

Does this work well on AKAIO?

14. Jhon 591

Savegame to convert: fined it on your hard drive
    Source format: no$gba (.sav)
    Target format: R4 (.sav)

That is your BATTERY folder with no$gba 2.6a

15. kankerzooi

no file to be found with the extension *.sav :(

would anyone mind uploading a savefile they got after they did the run to the castle? I feel really dumb now cause I can't find that savefile anywhere on my HD

16. Jhon 591

If you have played the game with no$gba it should be in the BATTERY folder
    Post Merge: [time]1259869855[/time]
    Some .sav files hear but for r4

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=194409&st=225

Just rename it to your rom name

If you rename it to your rom name... put a copy into your BATTERY folder , and no$gba will auto covert it to be used with no$gba 2.6a

17. matt32724

matt32724 Member

I have two problems with this game. The first one is the one everyone's talking about, the one with the train. The second one is in multiplayer, I can't get it to work! Me and my brother tried to play but the download thing wouldn't show up on his DS. I'm using an Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.5 . Anybody found a way around this or do I have to wait for a patch for this too?

18. blaze163

blaze163 Active Member

Just FYI, this game won't save on Cyclo firmware at the moment. Every time you load it creates a new save file which mysteriously vanishes whenever you quit the game. Dunno if it's the same for all cards. Anyway, since this just got dumped I'm not expecting a fix for a day or two. But a word of warning to all GBAtemp users. In the main topic someone posted a code claiming it as an AP fix. It's not. It just stops Link from moving. Aside from that it does nothing.

19. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Technically it works on AKAIO, but there are no train controls, so you can't control it.

20. Shurebis

Shurebis Member

Gonna test with YSmenu soon, I'll come back to say the obvious.