Author Topic: What would you look like as an anime character? Take a Test and See  (Read 38914 times)

Offline rock91

• stfu
    • One Canvas
What would you look like as an anime character? Take a Test and See
« on: Saturday February 20, 2010, 07:36:23 AM »
What would you look like as an anime character? Post your pic afterwards[both boys and girls]

FOR GIRLS

FOR BOYS

Here's mine:

You're quite the athlete and the strategist, which is great considering that you are a demon, after all, and a sly one at that. You're extraordinary power, intelligence, and stealth, give you the ability to pretty much do anything that you want, including being a theif. So you're a thief, but it's quite a nice occupation. You can crack into any vault, pick any lock, and slip away with your treasures in the blink of an eye. But though you may be a bit of a villain, some people may believe that you are a hero. You have sort of a split personality because sometimes you can be a "good guy" but other times you can switch your attitude just as quickly as you would snatch away a precious jewel from a vault. Though you may be cunning, your skills include using a whip quite nicely and you have somewhat of a green thumb. It's a skill you don't often have to brag about because if someone watches you display your talent, they'll believe you. Heh, just don't steal my money.

Offline Avatar33

Re: What would you look like as an anime character? Take a Test and See
« Reply #1 on: Saturday February 20, 2010, 07:47:19 AM »
You're an incredible human, much to your competitor's dismay, and you are skilled with any weapon that you pick up. You also have a miraculous talent for seeing into the very depths of a person's soul and reading their movements before a move has been made. By looking into a person's eyes you can see deep into their mind, seeing their deepest darkest thoughts and secrets, giving you an edge against your competition. You can read their movements in this way, knowing what they do before they make a move, which to say is quite amazing. But even though your gift can be used for possibly blackmailing someone, or committing unspeakable acts, you prefer to use your abilities in a more profitable way. Living where you do, life gets a little hard to sustain, which means you have to take a little "donation" from those of a higher society level. Sure, you may be considered a villain in that way, but you don't really see anything bad about that.
« Last Edit: Saturday February 20, 2010, 08:01:33 AM by Avatar33 »

Offline rock91

• stfu
    • One Canvas
« Reply #2 on: Saturday February 20, 2010, 07:54:16 AM »
(How do you get the picture up)
you RIGHT CLICK it and select COPY IMAGE LOCATION or COPY IMAGE LINK...then you just post in int the [img] code

Offline Avatar33

« Reply #3 on: Saturday February 20, 2010, 08:01:47 AM »
you RIGHT CLICK it and select COPY IMAGE LOCATION or COPY IMAGE LINK...then you just post in int the [img] code
thanks man

Offline riksa90

• ^^
« Reply #4 on: Saturday February 20, 2010, 09:31:18 AM »

Although you can be a good person at times, you tend to follow a different path from your friends and family. You are an individual, you have your own style, your own mind, and for that you are sometimes judged by others. You are special, you have a powerful mind and you have a fondness for darkness. You can manipulate shadows to do your bidding, meaning you have the freedom and ability to do nearly anything you want. The shadows open portals to different places, and you like to escape from the world every once in a while through the shadows. But in controlling the darkness, you are often confronted by your greatest fears and demons, those that you hate, those that hate you. It is a curse and a gift for you, but most often you prefer to think of it as a talent. And why not, it's your own unique ability.

Offline rock91

• stfu
    • One Canvas
« Reply #5 on: Saturday February 20, 2010, 04:26:59 PM »

Although you can be a good person at times, you tend to follow a different path from your friends and family. You are an individual, you have your own style, your own mind, and for that you are sometimes judged by others. You are special, you have a powerful mind and you have a fondness for darkness. You can manipulate shadows to do your bidding, meaning you have the freedom and ability to do nearly anything you want. The shadows open portals to different places, and you like to escape from the world every once in a while through the shadows. But in controlling the darkness, you are often confronted by your greatest fears and demons, those that you hate, those that hate you. It is a curse and a gift for you, but most often you prefer to think of it as a talent. And why not, it's your own unique ability.

nice :D  that's awesome. Ima take a new one as a girl thou :D

Post Merge: Saturday February 20, 2010, 04:30:28 PM

You look like this!! You are Different Anime!!! You don't follow trends, you make them, without really noticing! People like you beacause you express uniqueness, and love to listen to people's thoughts, you are well liked and have a lot of friends!!!
« Last Edit: Saturday February 20, 2010, 04:30:28 PM by rock91 »

Offline super_pastafari32

• Die monster, you don't belong to this world!!!
« Reply #6 on: Saturday February 20, 2010, 10:11:25 PM »

damn i get this one too the good point is that he looks like me (except for the chest mine is bigger)

Offline rock91

• stfu
    • One Canvas
« Reply #7 on: Saturday February 20, 2010, 10:18:02 PM »
damn i get this one too the good point is that he looks like me (except for the chest mine is bigger)

you should try doin the GIRL one. pretty cool ^_^

« Reply #8 on: Sunday February 21, 2010, 01:35:56 AM »

(wow i'm cute xD)

You look like this!! You are Fashion and Make up Anime!!! You really love make up and fashion, you LOVE to look good in front of people (especially HOT boys) and you love boys!!!! You are in love with lots of boys, and love to date someone new all the time! People really don't like you because you show off a lot, but you just say "there just jealous"!!!

(and a bitch O0 )
« Last Edit: Sunday February 21, 2010, 01:38:13 AM by super_pastafari32 »

Offline riksa90

• ^^
« Reply #9 on: Sunday February 21, 2010, 10:04:25 AM »
I did the girl one too and...

You look like this!! You are Death Anime!!! You love black, you really don't care for other people, only yourself, you are probably wanted for doing bad things, but don't really care. You stand by yourself, people refer you as gothic!!!

I got the 'dark type' again.

Offline rock91

• stfu
    • One Canvas
« Reply #10 on: Sunday February 21, 2010, 05:53:48 PM »
I did the girl one too and...

You look like this!! You are Death Anime!!! You love black, you really don't care for other people, only yourself, you are probably wanted for doing bad things, but don't really care. You stand by yourself, people refer you as gothic!!!

I got the 'dark type' again.

Dark is nice :D ... Are you a rocker or something?

Offline msg

• √úbermensch
    • Between Life and Games
« Reply #11 on: Sunday February 21, 2010, 07:34:56 PM »

You are the stereotypical cold-hearted warrior. You have been trained for most of your life to be one thing, a knight of your order destined to protect those in his sights, but you are a tad different. Your life has been full of sorrow and pain, you have been thought of cold and heartless only because you try to protect your heart from being broken again. Sure, you are merciless against your enemies, but you know well that they would show no mercy to you. But even though you are skilled with a blade, you have a unique mind that gives you an edge. Your mind is your most powerful weapon and you have used it many times by projecting a vicious ring into your oppenents mind, or driving them insane with your words. It is a wicked strategy, but they are the one's who were unprepared to fight against you

Offline MessoMesso

• I hope Yuzuki ichi won't kill me.
« Reply #12 on: Sunday February 21, 2010, 10:54:41 PM »

WTF IS THIS THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ME

Err, basic angsty stuff, full of dark pasts, regrets, and guns. But what the hell man, that looks nothing like me!

« Reply #13 on: Sunday February 21, 2010, 11:30:53 PM »

WTF IS THIS THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ME

Err, basic angsty stuff, full of dark pasts, regrets, and guns. But what the hell man, that looks nothing like me!
XD do the girl one

Offline venomfang77

« Reply #14 on: Sunday February 21, 2010, 11:44:19 PM »

Well, to say the least, your personality and your abilities are quite astounding. You are a person who is trapped between darkness and light--the gray area between, in a way--and your talents are rather strange as well. You suffer through pain unlike anything, yet you have had joy lift you soul up so high it feels as if you are flying. Although as a human you are certainly amazing, but as the being that you are you are beyond explanation. You bear wings upon your back that allow you to escape from the world for a moment, and for that your are grateful for being the hybrid that you are. Sure, being a person between the night and the day, you are sometimes trapped in your decisions and such, but your unique vision gives you great talent.

Offline Buppazugan

• XIII
« Reply #15 on: Monday February 22, 2010, 12:00:33 AM »

You're an incredible human, much to your competitor's dismay, and you are skilled with any weapon that you pick up. You also have a miraculous talent for seeing into the very depths of a person's soul and reading their movements before a move has been made. By looking into a person's eyes you can see deep into their mind, seeing their deepest darkest thoughts and secrets, giving you an edge against your competition. You can read their movements in this way, knowing what they do before they make a move, which to say is quite amazing. But even though your gift can be used for possibly blackmailing someone, or committing unspeakable acts, you prefer to use your abilities in a more profitable way. Living where you do, life gets a little hard to sustain, which means you have to take a little "donation" from those of a higher society level. Sure, you may be considered a villain in that way, but you don't really see anything bad about that.
« Last Edit: Monday February 22, 2010, 01:16:54 AM by Buppazugan »

Offline Cortex_Gunner

• X-Fire:"slingshot182" add me! ^^
    • Manga Central
« Reply #16 on: Monday February 22, 2010, 12:53:37 AM »
Result 01:

Well, to say the least, your personality and your abilities are quite astounding. You are a person who is trapped between darkness and light--the gray area between, in a way--and your talents are rather strange as well. You suffer through pain unlike anything, yet you have had joy lift you soul up so high it feels as if you are flying. Although as a human you are certainly amazing, but as the being that you are you are beyond explanation. You bear wings upon your back that allow you to escape from the world for a moment, and for that your are grateful for being the hybrid that you are. Sure, being a person between the night and the day, you are sometimes trapped in your decisions and such, but your unique vision gives you great talent.

Result 02:(yeah I took the test twice, so what?)

Both of these results perfectly define me, so I guess I'm both.

xD

Offline MessoMesso

• I hope Yuzuki ichi won't kill me.
« Reply #17 on: Monday February 22, 2010, 01:01:07 AM »
I demand to know why TeenNick did not include a "Mephistopheles" outcome for guys' quiz. Sure, he's from an 18+ material, and he's a devil (this alone would anger parents), and he's a flaming subservient gothic homosexual that likes to initiate Faustian contracts with his masters (that's my favourite kind of flaming homosexual!), but isn't that all part of what makes Mephistopheles what he is?

I'm not exactly him but I'd rather Mephisto' over kid-assassin here.

Offline Jeremiah

• Instant Noodles Warrior
    • My Art Gallery
« Reply #18 on: Monday February 22, 2010, 04:04:57 AM »

You are the stereotypical cold-hearted warrior. You have been trained for most of your life to be one thing, a knight of your order destined to protect those in his sights, but you are a tad different. Your life has been full of sorrow and pain, you have been thought of cold and heartless only because you try to protect your heart from being broken again. Sure, you are merciless against your enemies, but you know well that they would show no mercy to you. But even though you are skilled with a blade, you have a unique mind that gives you an edge. Your mind is your most powerful weapon and you have used it many times by projecting a vicious ring into your oppenents mind, or driving them insane with your words. It is a wicked strategy, but they are the one's who were unprepared to fight against you.

This wasn't what I imagined myself... and the questions are too narrow-minded...  :(

Offline deank27

• Ding Dong Dang Dong!
« Reply #19 on: Monday February 22, 2010, 04:59:43 AM »
Boy

Girl

You look like this!! You are Angel Anime!!! You love to help people, you are pure and innocent. People come to you for help and assistance! You guide people to the right direction!!!

Offline -Jonez-

« Reply #20 on: Friday February 26, 2010, 04:49:51 PM »
Well here is mine: (boy quiz)

You, "your highness," are a regal and elegant being. Sure, you do not commend the greatest respect, but you get the job done. In a sense, you are a king, though perhaps, more of a prince because you have yet to grasp the entire extent of your abilities and the competency of your own mind. As one of the "fair people" (elves) you are incredibly handsom and gifted with talents that far surpass that of the average human. And though elves may seem to be gleeful and serene at all times, you know that it is not true because you suffer through dilemmas of your own each and every day. You must train both your body and mind, test your powers, and remain caught up with your studies, just as you are expected to. Although you have all that you could ever want, you don't have that one thing: freedom. You want to do as you please, fulfill your dreams, and just live a life without someone breathing down your neck. But you'll need a lot of luck to convince everyone.

130 other people got this result! That's 6% :o

Offline NekoHennuli

• ~Life's a bitch, so am I~
« Reply #21 on: Saturday February 27, 2010, 02:03:07 PM »

Why I'm not surprised?

Offline Usoppu

« Reply #22 on: Sunday February 28, 2010, 02:36:26 AM »

Heh, well, the tough guy, is it? Surely, you can be considered something more than that, correct? Good, it can't help to be judgemental, though of course you can sometimes be that way. You have been judged before in your past, making you a fighter and a rebel, and giving you a reason to cause a little bit of trouble sometimes. Sure, you might cause a "little" bit of trouble, but you have more to do than that. Your blood red wings have a sort of power of their own, and for a time you have had some control over fire, though it's easy to lose control with careless movements, or flaring tempers. With such a fiery disposition, it's hard for you to find serenity, though your wings give you that. The only rest and peace you get is with your wings, flying through the air on swift breezes. You tend to do dangerous tricks in the air, pushing the envelope with such daring stunts, but you like it that way. Have the adrenaline pumping and feeling the wind pressing against you with such force and power. Looks like you have your priorities straight.

I got wings! fuck yeah.

Offline Buppazugan

• XIII
« Reply #23 on: Sunday February 28, 2010, 04:05:33 AM »
...Why does Kai from Beyblade have wings?

Offline Mateus M.

« Reply #24 on: Sunday February 28, 2010, 04:20:20 AM »
My boy one:

You are the stereotypical cold-hearted warrior. You have been trained for most of your life to be one thing, a knight of your order destined to protect those in his sights, but you are a tad different. Your life has been full of sorrow and pain, you have been thought of cold and heartless only because you try to protect your heart from being broken again. Sure, you are merciless against your enemies, but you know well that they would show no mercy to you. But even though you are skilled with a blade, you have a unique mind that gives you an edge. Your mind is your most powerful weapon and you have used it many times by projecting a vicious ring into your oppenents mind, or driving them insane with your words. It is a wicked strategy, but they are the one's who were unprepared to fight against you.
My girl one:

You look like this!! You are Different Anime!!! You don't follow trends, you make them, without really noticing! People like you beacause you express uniqueness, and love to listen to people's thoughts, you are well liked and have a lot of friends!!!
hmmm I cant see my images,but you guys can see?
« Last Edit: Sunday February 28, 2010, 04:22:06 AM by Mateus M. »