1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic Classic Collection AP Chat

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by JazzyBunny, Feb 26, 2010.

1. JazzyBunny

JazzyBunny Well-Known Member

I figured why wait a week, I mean we all know there will be some serious AP on this Rom......... and a lot of R4 users complaining. More "Is there a fix for _________?" so I'm taking it a step ahead and beginning the thread before it even comes out LOLOLOL.

(OK fine I was bored, but you have to admit it was a good idea)

Admin edit:

Working with:

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Its more likey it would have AP , and it is geting worse for most cards, the release date will be about March 2010

Funny how nintendo are gowing in for more sega games...

3. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Sigh... AP is starting to be a possibility. Shame, I was REALLY looking forward to this.

Why must Sega be so stingy? M&S at Olympic Winter Games has it, Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing has it, and now most likely this will as well.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

It's not a possibility. It does have AP.

So far it only works on Supercard.

5. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Aw nuts.

That's it. I give up. R4 is always an issue with these Sega DS games to so much for that. I was so looking forward to this game too...

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Any word on the acekard-while I ave the sonic games I need as ps2 collections, I'd like to have a look into this.

I'm sure acekard will update their firmware at some point.

7. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

SuperCard DSONEi running EOS SP1
    Running fine.
    Modes: Clean & Patch
    SD speed: 1x-MAX (Patch)
    SD speed: 1x-2x (Clean) anything higher causes black screen

The game requires use of the touch screen to pause and save and load the last level played.
    The odd thing is, while they tried to remove the level selects and debug modes, you can still perform the button movements
    Sonic 1 lets you get away with Up, Down, Left, Right, A+Start, as well as the Up+C, Down+C, Left+C, Right+C; and you CAN use the level select, but after that, start button is useless and you can't reset like on the Genesis; debug mode IS off.
    Sonic 2 has NO option menu.
    Sonic 3 only has the 1 player option.
    Sonic & Knuckles you can do the Left 3x, Right 3x, Up 3x, but nothing past that.
    Same goes for Sonic 2 & K, and Sonic 3 & K
    They broke the games, basically, I miss mah 2 player mayhem. Wireless co-op, dashed :\

Upon further play, on Clean 2x speed, the standing and the jumping sprite became garbled slightly after I loaded a game and then switched to another one, nothing too serious, though.
    Ending notes: :D

HAI GUYS
    [​IMG]

8. Thrust

Thrust Member

wait, it's OUT? I've been trying to find a rom for ages and it's not up on romulation o_O where'd you get that?

9. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

I r see-krit a-jint
    tester :p

10. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

nine out of ten: torrents

11. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

WRONG :p
    Ask the Boss, he can tell you, or not XD

12. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Can you tell me where you got it?

13. Thrust

Thrust Member

he said he got it on irc, and he's a tester. not sure what "krit a jint" means though

14. Jhon 591

tester, as in demo ?

15. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

You'll be able to get it eventually lol, patience

Probably tester as in tests new roms to see if they work on flashcarts

16. Jhon 591

I see thanks

But anyone can upload it to a filehost ... , just a thought

17. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

No problem, they also might frown upon it being released by a tester, not sure though, i wouldn't hold my breathe about it being released yet until the release group posts it online

18. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

The reason it's not out is because only the Supercard can run it right now, clean mode is buggy at 2x SD speed, though Patch has little issues

19. Jhon 591

Ok we just have to wait, Although we can still use geans pc emu for the game untill then lol..
    Post Merge: [time]1267644833[/time]
    I will have to ditch my card and get a anuther, the R4 is buging me lol!

But thanks for leting us know Omega_2 !

20. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

All I can do is post screens level select can be gotten to, but only on Sonic & Knuckles, and you have to game over to be able to use the 'A+Start'/Y+Start at the title screen
    Sonic 1 can also have level select
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]