Author Topic: Pokemon soul silver ability modifier?  (Read 10178 times)

Offline LatinoJr

Pokemon soul silver ability modifier?
« on: Monday March 29, 2010, 07:13:44 PM »
Does anyone know the action replay codes for changing the ability of a Pokemon? I would really appreciate the help. ;D

Offline Akuma

Re: Pokemon soul silver ability modifier?
« Reply #1 on: Monday March 29, 2010, 10:17:35 PM »
I don't believe there is actually AR codes to modify that, but you can use a program called PokeSav to edit nearly anything in the game.

Download link:
http://projectpokemon.org/editing/pokesav/pokesavdownload.php

Offline LatinoJr

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday March 30, 2010, 06:57:42 PM »
thanks man this is useful

Offline insanecrazy07

• Latest Tutorial! How to Dump/Restore .SAV files to a Legit Cartridge using WiFi.
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday March 30, 2010, 06:59:35 PM »
Easiest way to take the entire fun out of the game is pokesav a Wonderguard Spiritomb.  :P

Offline s_quizno

• PON PON PATA PON
« Reply #4 on: Friday April 02, 2010, 11:20:28 PM »
Easiest way to take the entire fun out of the game is pokesav a Wonderguard Spiritomb.  :P

True enough.  But actually, isn't Sableye better?  Same typing, just higher speed.

EDIT: Ahh I forgot.  The site with the Pokesav also offers a DS homebrew Pokemon sav file modifier, PPSE (or something like that).  It's pretty useful, but since I can't program the PIV/PID (or something like that) values with it, I only use it for items and EV training, oh and moveset modifications.
« Last Edit: Friday April 02, 2010, 11:23:37 PM by s_quizno »

Offline three_strangers

• You kinda look like a playa, no offense.
« Reply #5 on: Friday April 02, 2010, 11:46:42 PM »
True enough.  But actually, isn't Sableye better?  Same typing, just higher speed.

EDIT: Ahh I forgot.  The site with the Pokesav also offers a DS homebrew Pokemon sav file modifier, PPSE (or something like that).  It's pretty useful, but since I can't program the PIV/PID (or something like that) values with it, I only use it for items and EV training, oh and moveset modifications.

While we're on the subject of Wonder Guard Spiritomb/Sableye, I was looking at the move Role Play (Mimics the target and copies its special ability). Can anyone tell me about it? I was thinking of a wonderful NON-HACKING way to make Spiritomb/Sableye get Wonder Guard during battle. Shedinija and those two can't learn Skill Swap, but thanks to HG/SS move tutors, Sableye can at least learn Role Play. Will Sableye be able to get Wonder Guard using Role Play? Please test this out for me.

Offline insanecrazy07

• Latest Tutorial! How to Dump/Restore .SAV files to a Legit Cartridge using WiFi.
« Reply #6 on: Friday April 02, 2010, 11:48:45 PM »
Interesting. I'm still trying to find a way to get Sheer Cold or some OHKO move onto Machamp with No Guard. Or Machamp's Ability transferred to someone with an OHKO move.

Offline s_quizno

• PON PON PATA PON
« Reply #7 on: Friday April 02, 2010, 11:57:51 PM »
Sableye can at least learn Role Play. Will Sableye be able to get Wonder Guard using Role Play? Please test this out for me.

Hahaha, such a highly situational single battle or for use in double battles only . . . at the moment, I have neither, maybe I'll "catch" them later.