I need some help:
I made a usrcheat.dat with Transformers cheats on it but it doesn´t show me the cheats for the game on the nintendo...
Can sb. please help me???
What do you mean you made a usrcheat? Do you use Wood R4? Are you sure you got the correct cheats for the game? (cheat codes change depending on the region)
Do i need Wood R4 Kernel to get it work?
Are you using WOOD R4 on your cart? What's your cart's name?
If you are using WOOD R4, then make sure to do these;
1. make sure the game ID of your rom (decrypted id) is added into the cheat database
2. insert the usrcheat.dat into the cheat folder found in _rpg folder
3. run wood.nds, go to start, and then activate the cheat, before running the game
If you are not using WOOD R4, you need to create your own topic thread. Cause then it means this is not the right place to post your issue. This topic is for WOOD R4 as the subject implied.
But just an overview about the possibilities;
1. some carts don't use urscheat.dat, there are other kind of database such as cheat.dat,
2. like Serhat mentioned, some carts has a limit to how many cheats are in the database for it to read,
3. you'll need to make sure to place the cheat database in the correct folder/location
4. make sure you don't have more than 1 database kept in various folders, it might confuse the system on which one it's suppose to
5. since it's a custom made cheat database, you might need to check to see if it's not corrupted