1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do you change the time on the clock in wood R4 and can you still play music?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by cokenut0611, May 10, 2010.

1. cokenut0611

cokenut0611 Member

I finally got the clock and calendar to show up. It was so simple. I misspelled calendar and that made all the difference. Crazy. The only problem is we are central time and it shows up an hour behind us. How do I change the time and also can you still listen to music with the R4 as you could using moonshell with the other kernal?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

moonshell is a standalone program so I would assume wood r4 can run it.

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Changing the clock: Click the R4 out of the DS, turn the DS on, at the bottom of the touch screen there is a little picture with a DS, touch it. Go to the second option (The blue one), Click on the right button of the clock to change it.

About listening to music, use Moonshell.

4. cokenut0611

cokenut0611 Member

Thanks I did use moonshell and it works fine. I will change the clock through the ds. Thanks. I do have one mor quick question. In the ds can you switch from moonshell back to the main menu where the games are without having to power down and start over?

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

I thought you had to press start.

6. cokenut0611

cokenut0611 Member

I press start and it gives me a few options and one being exit to firmware. When i click that it says cannot locate R4TF.nds

7. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

8. cokenut0611

cokenut0611 Member

I took your advice coolkill3r and it worked. Thanks so much.

9. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

10. Dessinalo

Dessinalo New Member

Hi, I wasn't able to see what CoolKiller suggested. Can you please somehow, repost your answer? Please and thanks. :D