1. This forum is in read-only mode.

TWEWY Mingle

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by shiraipon, Jun 12, 2010.

1. shiraipon

shiraipon Well-Known Member

sooo i played TWEWY and its pretty damn addicting but does Mingle works? cuz ive tried leaving my ds on for half a day and nothing happens ( and i was only hoping for a alien encounter ) as i dont have friends that play the game...... soo for all you people that play TWEWY....does it work?!! ;D

2. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

Encountering Aliens is a very rare thing. Most people have to turn on Mingle overnight to encounter one at all. Hell, I've never even gotten one yet. You'll get MPP from other TWEWY players and other wireless DS games (Pictochat, Mario Kart, Pokemon, etc.) If you've got another DS, just turn on Pictochat on that and Mingle on your TWEWY. You'll get 20 each time, but it beats not getting any at all. Or you can leave Mingle on overnight in hopes of finding an Alien. Do whatever you feel is more efficient.

3. shiraipon

mm i tried it with pictochat it didnt work......can u give me specific instruction?

also heres what i did

Clicked Mingle
    Turned on another ds
    Click Pictochat
    Nothing happen! ;D

- Do u need 3 ds or 2 cuz i only have 2 -_-''

4. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Hmm. I use an emulator to play so my only way of getting MPP is Alien. I've found that you get an Alien about 30=60 mins. I usually just turn mingle on and leave and come back to check after like say...45 mins. If there's an alien, I leave there for a while longer. If there is no aliens, exit mingle and try again. If you have 2 aliens already, exit and save and mingle again as the chances of getting 3 aliens in 1 mingle session is very very rare indeed. Doing this, I manage to get about 3-5 aliens per evening which is enough to level up most MPP pins. Though having 2 ds greatly speeds up the process though I'm not sure how since I use an emulator =P

5. shiraipon

mmmm but i didnt get ANY alien at all and i left my ds for the whole night soo i was wondering if its the rom

6. light_x_dark

light_x_dark Well-Known Member

No, no, no. It's not the rom. It's just that encountering aliens is pretty damn rare. :p

I've been playing TWEWY for 3 months now, only ever got 1 alien. It all comes down to luck.

7. shiraipon

mmm ..... that guy must have a hell lot of luck then ( not trying to be sarcastic) neway ill keep on trying till i get ATLEAST one alien....back to the other question then how do u use pictochat or other games that uses wifi to use as mpp source XD ( tried pokemon[Union Room] and nothing happen ) ._.

8. light_x_dark

Hmm....here's what I did.

1. Start Mingle.
    2. Start pictochat.
    3. Write something on pictochat, then send.
    4. Get MPP.

If this doesn't work.....then I got nothing.

9. shiraipon

tried it nothing happens, ty neway XD

10. light_x_dark

Well, your welcome, I guess....

Hope it works out eventually.

11. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Maybe your DS or wifi or wireless thingy isn't working? And, Alien has nothing to do with the internet mind you. It was created to help those people with no internet access with their DS.

12. namenick

namenick Well-Known Member

Mingle utility is "only" that it is
    necessary for obtaining some pins
    :)

I used another NDS and mariokart

13. shiraipon

nope nothing wrong with the internet XD

14. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with your DS, you're probably incapable of being intelligent about the matter at hand on your DS's Wireless communications are damaged and not allowing you to connect to other DS's.