1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Animal Crossing Glitching on new Acekard2i

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by nyxette, Jul 28, 2010.

1. nyxette

nyxette Member

Okay so I have been playing Animal Crossing Wild World on my R4III which is an R4 clone I think, and when I moved it over to my new AK2i, I made sure to lower case the .SAV to .sav. It loads fine and works... however there's this odd glitch that keeps happening.

The screen would kind of flash and then the bells would chime even though the clock is not on :00. For example it would be 9:32, or right after at 9:35 or again after at 9:39.

At one really weird point on the start up screen where you see the town and what's currently going on in it... You can see that it's raining.. but then the screen flashed and it was snowing... in July x__x;;?

Another thing I noticed is that it is almost always raining on start up even though it was sunny just before when I saved and ended my game.

Is there anyway to fix this?

P.S. I forgot to add but I'm using AKAIO 1.7.1!

Edit:

So far I've tried to see if it's the sav file.. but it happens even when I start a new save file.
    Then I tried a new CLEAN and UNTRIMMED rom.. but it still happened

I'm about to try reformatting my Micro SD card... and if it's still not working.. then I dunno. I bought my card from ShopTemp though...

2. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

I don't know, but try backup all your stuff and reformatting your MSD.

3. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

i agree that defiantly should not happen it even works on my original r4 if it still dose not work then it may be that u have old firmware or u got a bad card

4. nyxette

nyxette Member

Does anyone else play Animal Crossing Wild World on the Acekard2i? I reformatted SD card.. and it's still doing it.

I did however change the date with the AK2i in the ds. Do you think that could be an issue?

All other games seem to work perfectly fine though!

5. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

bad ROM possibly where did u get it from

6. nyxette

nyxette Member

I got it from Romulation back in the day.. and it was working fine on my previous card which was an R4III..

I also used a downloaded a fresh version of it in case the old rom got corrupted on the transfer over... which I edited the first post to include.

But it was still doing it T__T;;
    Post Merge: [time]1280562369[/time]
    Here is someone with the similar problems..

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=240689&st=0#entry3016365

and that's also where I found the answer.

I didn't know how to update loaders.. because I'm a total noob :-[

but after I figured it out.. it now works perfectly... lol