1. This forum is in read-only mode.

high-link issue (Pokemon B&W)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Devilkid32176, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

has anyone figured out how to connect with the highlink feature? cause im at loss of words >__>

anyone with a good answer to this, cause me and my friend is wanting to test it out, please?
    Post Merge: [time]1285044353[/time]
    anyone at all, im trying my darnest to set this up and im failing badly at it, could anyone please tell me how to activate the high link feature
    Post Merge: [time]1285056682[/time]
    mod or admin please delete this post, i figured it out XD

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

if i may ask...what is the highlink feature, and how did you activate it?

3. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

um.. i got a pending tutorial but i can post it here:

well, since i couldn't rightly figure it out, i sat down and took my time doing this, hope everyone enjoys ^__^

In-game stuff you need:
    1. The C-Gear
    2. Access to the 4th gym city
    3. Friends/relatives that have this game also

okay, well since a few source sites didn't have proper info on the high-link, im making a brief walk-through/guide to play with your wireless features for this game :p

ok, here goes..

Well if you want to host anyone for the high-link, at least have access to the city that has the 4th gym in it, now everyone that wants to join the host, they will have to use the high-link feature in the C-Gear, once your in the main area of the high-link, you will see on both sides of the area that you warped to has a barrier on each of the bridges, wait near one of the barriers for a signal from the host game.
    When you get a signal from the host, go ahead and walk through the barrier at that point you will turn into your multiplayer avatar and then you should notice the map on the bottom of your screen showing where the host is, go ahead and click on where the host is and you will warp to the area, here comes the fun part now, you can actually warp to areas that the host doesn't have unlock, a quick win for hide the poke ball mission.

hope this guide is helpful for the people that was wondering about the high-link feature for the new Pokemon games out right now

additional info:
    from the look of the map, the diamond shape area on the map is all of the high link and from what i could tell these cities are part of the high-link:
    5th gym/city
    6th gym/city
    7th gym/city

i suggest for the most fun with the high-link, wait till you get most all of the cities unlocked before trying this, hope everyone finds this useful, since a few sites didn't even have this