How do you make this work on the R4 with YSMENU
Important: make duplicate/copies before doing the below instructions!
1. Change the Extinfo.DAT and Infolib.DAT inside the TTMENU Folder with the one I editted/made. And make sure you are using the latest TTMENU which is the Unofficial v.117a12rev32 or higher.
The Link to those 2 .DAT files : http://www.mediafire.com/?v8zxzv8t480z8ab
2. Download 'Open Patcher.EXE', and drag your game .NDS to the .EXE to get it patched.
The Link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RBG93T3M
3. After all the above process are done, place the files accrodingly in your cart.
4. Run YSMENU.NDS, scroll down to the game name. Don't start yet! Look at the touch screen. You should see at least 2 small boxes to tick. The boxes names are in order from left to right; DMA, RESET, CHEAT. What you need to do is tick at least the DMA and RESET, but if you have cheats for it go ahead and tick it also.
5. Start your game! DONE....
** If after patching the game still gives you white screen or froze at the "Booting". You need to look in Google Search and download 'eNDcryptS.EXE'. Put your game .NDS into the same folder as the .EXE, press "1". Make sure the screen says --> "encrypted > decrypted : 1 ROM". If it show "decrypted > encrypted : 1 ROM", you need to use the eNDcryptS.exe 1 more time. **
## For wood R4 users must use the' xDelta GUI.EXE' patcher not the 'open patcher.EXE'. ##