1. This forum is in read-only mode.

epsxe

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by codemeister1990, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm running epsxe and I completed the first FF7 disc, I try to change it to disc 2 and the screen goes blank and this error message pops up -> SPEC Opcode 3f UNK (PC 0009d170) (0009d16c) (3211, 14)

It then closes with I hit ok (the only option available) and I was hoping someone has had this problem and fixed it or someone knows how to fix it just because, any ideas?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

try pausing the emulation before changing the disc

3. N3M351S

N3M351S Well-Known Member

When switchng, you have to X off epsxe emulator, then select the second disc/img/bin file then click run iso/disc. It should work like that.

4. X off epsxe?

5. N3M351S

yes x/cross off the epsxe application. Then start it up again> run the second iso/disc and it wont go blank.

6. so close it then then start it up again?

7. N3M351S

Yes, close it, and start it again

8. it didnt work (disc 2 does but my problem is getting the disc 1 save file then). when i load disc 1 (and my file) it asks me to insert disc 2 (only way to continue the game?) but i always get that error message, by the way, how do u pause it, cause i tried the pause key but it didnt work. (edited)

9. Loonylion

theres usually a pause option in one of the menus. You shouldn't need disc 1 to load the save game unless you haven't yet saved on disc 2

10. there is no pause option, and i havent played disc 2 yet because of this :(
    -edit any ideas/suggestions?

11. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

codemeister1990, please do not use internet shorthand as it is against the rules.

12. I know that, Its really hard to write normally on a psp (only internet I have at home, I have to sit next to my window lol (so sad ;( )), I try not to though, sorry, but cut me some slack, I'll edit it now so its normal because Im on a computer at school :D

anyways, on the problem, any ideas because Im stuck

13. have I stumped the awe inspiring romulation?

14. Loonylion

what happens if you start up with disc 2 and load your save?

15. doesn't show the save file, btw, I found out why it wouldn't work.....Disc one is the PAL version, while Disc two is the NTSC version (I lost disc one....so I bought a new disc one on eBay)...so I ended up just downloading ff7 from this site :D
    Mystery solved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.