1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Okamiden NO$GBA white screen porblem :(

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Nischalm, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Nischalm

Nischalm Member

I downloaded 2 different ROMs for Okamiden but when i start it up in NO$GBA or NO$ZOOMER both screens go white and i can't start the game :( is there any solution 2 da problem plz help :'(

btw da game runs on DesMume but lags and slows down a lot...is there any way to speed up the game or improve the game performance for DesMume?

Thnx a lot!

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

To OP, Load the game through BIOS on No$Gba(with No$zoomer).
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=50586.0

As for DeSmuMe, the lags issue is normal, though you can increase the speed a bit by using the Frame Skip option, or turning off the sound.

3. Nischalm

Nischalm Member

@meganova: thnx 4 da help...i got the rom to start in NO$GBA but the touchscreen doesn't work & if i try it on NO$ZOOMER, the encrypted ROM crashes...any solution??

4. meganova

Have you tried any of the emulator packages from that thread?

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Package hear http://www.mediafire.com/?js0l3kmi9pxigiu

@meganova

Just updated the new link!

6. Nischalm

Nischalm Member

tried the Full Package...NO$ZOOMER doesn't even start...in NO$GBA the game startz but the touchscreen doesn't work so can't progress :(

7. meganova

The game should start on No$zoomer(and No$gba) if you do the BIOS method right, and you need to use button instead of touchscreen to progress through the game.

8. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Have you thought of using an unencrypted ROM?

9. Nischalm

Nischalm Member

@meganova: i didn't understand the "button to progress part", cud u explain plz...and i did everything the BIOs page said and i got that "1 rom(s) successfully patched" message so i guess i did it alrite...sill not working.

@Inunah: i tried it out 1st w/out patching, but it didn't work...so i used eNDryptS Advanced but still nt working...

In some page i saw dat u need 2 select EX5 or sumthin to make the touchscreen work...but 4 doing that NO$ZOOMER must start rite...but 4 me it doesn't even strt...

10. meganova

I mean after you managed to load the game on No$Zoomer(or No$gba) through BIOS, you need to use the button on your keyboard,
    instead of using mouse to get access into the game, which is by pressing the Start button on the title menu.

You can enable the touchscreen by pressing the EX5, but the screen may hang randomly.

11. Nischalm

Nischalm Member

@meganova: thnx a lot 4 helping out a noob like me :) but still therez problem :( the game finally s startz on NO$GBA but like i said b4 the touch screen doesn't work so i can't progress thru the tutorial...
    and EX5 is onli there 4 NO$ZOOMER rite...but i can't even get the game to start in NO$ZOOMER...it crashes...so wat shud i do???

12. meganova

Like I said before, use your assigned controls on keyboard for No$gba, the touchscreen function seems to be disabled unless you use No$Zoomer, with EX5 enabled.

Delete no$gba.ini file inside No$gba folder, and then run No$Zoomer, with BIOS enabled, restart the emulator before load the game.

13. Jhon 591

If you wish to use the original game without encrypting it

open NO$Zoomer.ini

see UseCrypt=0 and edit it to UseCrypt=1 , save the file

restart no$zoomer

UseCrypt temp encrypts the original ROM while bean used with no$zoomer

14. Nischalm

Nischalm Member

itz no use guyz :(
    @meganova: i can assign all controls with the keyboard but what about the parts of the game where u HAVE to use the touchscreen, there NO$GBA won't work...and i tried deleting the NO$GBA.ini file and restarting but NO$ZOOMER still crashes when i click on the Okamiden game icon in that white screen with the ticking clock(sorry noob here:D)
    @Jhon 591: itz already at UseCrypt=1 by default 4 me...

15. Jhon 591

If your game is already encrypted it will crash, decrypt it are use the original rom as is

Will post an image in a moment
    Post Merge: [time]1300569934[/time]
    PS i see what you mean!, I use a USB joypad

But on my real ds you can tuch the screen

Strange

(Note) yes you can not use the tuch screen
    Post Merge: [time]1300570047[/time]
    EDIT enable EX5 in no$zoomer to use tuch screen
    Post Merge: [time]1300570336[/time]
    [​IMG]

16. Nischalm

Nischalm Member

guys...it still doesn't work!!! i downloaded a new 'CLEAN' unpatched ROM...still NO$ZOOMER crashes...

17. Jhon 591

Do you know how to use BIOS ?

PS: no$zoomer has to be in the same folder as no$gba2.6a for it to work
    Post Merge: [time]1300818243[/time]
    (Note) All the files have to be in the same folder

Ignore the green on this image, just using a old image

[​IMG]
    Post Merge: [time]1300818780[/time]
    The ROM chashes in BIOS if i use UseCrypt=0 and works if i use UseCrypt=1, but be sure it's saved proper

Are if you are using a encrypted ROM then turn it off UseCrypt=0 and save the text file

Be sure to reset the emaultor after

18. Nischalm

Nischalm Member

is it okay that i use a different version of NO$ZOOMER...(the 1 with the icon that looks lyk the icon of NO$GBA...i'm using that 1)...coz when i try the NO$ZOOMER in the Full Package link which u gave me, and i select the ROM, it freezes and nothing comes...then i can hear the sound on the ticking clock ofthe BIOs ...any way to make the NO$ZOOMER in the Full Package work 4 me, coz i think therez da problem...

19. Jhon 591

Try both in no$zoomer.ini file , UseCrypt=0 and save it file/save then try emulator again if crach then try , UseCrypt=1 and save it again and run the emaultor again

That version of no$zoomer is the best they is

20. Nischalm

Nischalm Member

great news! the game runs in NO$ZOOMER of the full package...nothing comes on both screens...the touch screen works as i tried blankly clicking on the touchscreen and the game strated...how is it possible 2 make the screens works???