1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wood 1.62 for R4 Clones/R4SDHC | MAIO Multi Flashcart Update(Ak Compatibilty)

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Joel16, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

Last Edit: April 20th (broken links)
    Latest Version (MAIO): v10.1
    Latest Version (WAIO): v1.62

After constantly testing and testing I've decided to release WAIO (1.62). This version only supports R4 clones, based on the original r4sdhcloader by xenon++ and does not support other cards like "M3". It uses a "_waio" folder instead of __rpg folder and runs games without any problems. (tested and confirmed working) It also displays as "waio akmenu" instead of "wood akmenu".(Start>help) If you do have any problems pm me or just post here. I've tested "Smurfs 2 (USA)" which was recently fixed in Wood r4 1.62, and it works great.

Download WAIO 1.62

Download Wood For R4 Clones 1.62 Beta -- was kinda trying to get it done like the Original wood r4.

Code:
    Initial Release

Interface:

• Global settings error fixed.(confirmed working)
    • Uses _waio folder instead of __rpg.
    • Displays as "waio ak menu" instead of "wood akmenu".
    • Provides latest cheats.

Compatibility:

• smurfs 2 (europe) fixed.
    • smurfs 2 (usa) fixed.

Code:
    • R4 SDHC
    • R4-III Upgrade
    • N5
    • R4 Ultra (unsure)
    • Other R4 1.1 clones

• YWG
    • Xenon++
    • Me(Joel16)

A simple workaround for the "sav is fragmented" issue:

1. Highlight the rom that you're wanting to play that gives the sav is fragmented issue.

2. Press 'Y' and press 'Y' again to enter rom settings.

3. Change save size to 512kb.

4. Press R, (more options) change default sav slot to 1*

MAIO is, Moonshell 2 a Graphical Media Playing Application, but with the extra plug-in included in MAIO, you will not only be able to play media files you will have also transform it into a Multiple Flashcart supporting Rom loader consisting of nothing more than extra plugins and cool skins. This one uses Moonshell 2.05 (2.09 for acekards and gei) as it has extra flashcart compatibility. Do not ask why I do not use Moonshell 2.10 because it simply does not work well with this plugin.. Please note that Redistribution of the Whole Multi Flashcart Update is not Allowed however, Repacking maybe allowed only for a specific flashcart Update with Authorization from Me or else the file is stolen!

[size=12pt]MAIO v10.1 - Moonshell 2 Rom Loader: Multi Flashcart Update

MAIO for Acekards

- Maio automatically loads the last played rom, even if Auto-loading Last Rom is set to off.

Download:

Moonshell 2.06 Ys Loader Mod (R4's use this version)

Moonshell 2.09 YS Loader Mod (Only for Acekard and Galaxy Eagle i versions)

MAIO v10.2 Multi-Cart Update

2. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

Re: Wood For R4 Clones 1.39 & Maio For R4Clones/R4SDHC&i/M3/DSONE&i 3.20 [J16]

plz post any problems you r facing on this topic so i can help u fix them and also i have included pictures for a better view

3. freedomPRC

freedomPRC Member

a great work~
    I really hope to see a 1.31 version~

4. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

thanx a lot my friend i am working on it but i am leaving 2morow for vacation so i might not be able to release it but i am gonna try my best to!
    Post Merge: [time]1308858528[/time]
    off to vacation tomorrow bye i might not be able to update but ill try!

5. freedomPRC

freedomPRC Member

have a nice trip!

6. katrina0126

katrina0126 Member

Thanks for your post,my r4i card work well now,if i have any problems,i will ask you for help...thanks....

7. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

thanks freedomrpc and your welcome katrina0126 plz feel free to ask me about any problems your facing with
    and im working on v1.30 and v1.31 so its soon gonna be out but i cannot put up a release date :/

8. greghory

greghory Well-Known Member

stop atualization....?

9. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

what does that mean?

10. greghory

wonder if there will be more updates or will it stop? ..
    already launched a new wood as 1.31 (and this I think) ..

11. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

yes im currently working on those i was about to release v1.30 until 1.32 came out so i might just work on v1.32 and the wifi update which is gonna take a while to work on anyways stay updated!

12. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

remove the big picture its annoying

13. freedomPRC

freedomPRC Member

hoping to see the new 1.32~

14. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

im sorry but i don't wanna remove it just Because u think its annoying but im not saying ur wrong, it can be annoying but i that's the only picture i have so i rather keep it there r no other good pictures of a r4 clones
    Post Merge: [time]1309868820[/time]
    and yes about that i am still working on it but having a few issues and might not be released im not sure. but i am 67% sure it will be released with wifi update or i might release without wifi update remeber im only 14 :p

15. CoolKill3r

You just copied the pic from a R4 site, maybe you should google and then find alot more pictures.
    And slow down with the caps, we read it anyways.

16. greghory

When you exit the upgrade ...?
    1:32 the wood supports the animation and that's quite interesting ..

http://gbatemp.net/t299942-animated-skins-for-wood-official-thread

17. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

uh u already told me that and that image was googled
    Post Merge: [time]1309936705[/time]
    yes i kno that it supports almost anything on an r4 III upgrade even games but it cannot load/save which certainly means it cant do anything :p

18. CoolKill3r

You didnt answer my second question.

19. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

i rather keep them for newbies to understand

20. Robert88

Robert88 Member

A nice job,i will ask you question if i meet some...