Before installing, you need to make sure your PSP is compatible.
At the time of writing this article, PRO CFW supports 4 different PSP Kernel.
If your PSP runs a firmware, lower or equal to 6.60, your PSP should be compatible to PRO CFW.
Should your PSP run a firmware, lower than your target PRO Base Kernel Version, grab and install the appropriate Update File.1.1 Installation
You read the introduction and now know your PSP is compatible to PRO CFW. Now it's time to install the Aftermarket Firmware Modules into your system.
Grab the latest binary release from the 6.20, 6.35, 6.39, 6.60 Pro-C fix released and unpack it. You will find two (or three, if you got the 6.20 / 6.39 / 6.60 version) folders of interest which you will use to install and operate the Aftermarket Firmware.
PROUPDATE - Application to install Aftermarket Module
FastRecovery - Application to QuickStart Aftermarket Modules
620PRO_Permanent - Permanent Bootloader Installer (for 6.20 Kernel only)
CIPLFlasher - Application to install a CIPL-based permanent Bootloader (for 1g and 2g-first gen units only)
Copy all of them onto your PSP inside the PSP/GAME subfolder and disconnect your PSP from PC.
Rewriting of Flash has the potential to brick your PSP. Please go on with caution.
1. Download and unzip the same thing it was in the PSP version of their own.
2. Copy to (ef0/ms0) :/ PSP / GAME / the PROUPDATE was able to extract folder.
3. Start the PRO-C Updater from the XMB. Press "X" to install
4. Return to the XMB and press the × button when the installation is complete. Introduction of the Fast Recovery
LCFW would have been invalidated because the power is turned off, if you want to enable re-use the Fast Recovery.
It can also be activated in the PRO-C Updater, you made me automatically until you return to the XMB and activate it in this thing to start Fast Recovery.
This in itself is a function of CFW to install modules, since there are no work to introduce LCFW in PRO-C Updater at the beginning is required.
1.Copy to (ef0/ms0) :/ PSP / GAME / the FastRecovery folder from the file can just unzip.
2.Re-enabling PRO-C is available by invoking the 6xx PRO-C Fast Recovery from the XMB.Introducing a Permanent Patch 6.20 PRO-C
To 6.20 PRO-C is a Permanent Patch is included. When you use this patch, to load automatically the next time you start LCFW modules, can be used as a real CFW without the need for Fast Recovery also can also be dropped completely the power of the PSP. However, the introduction of measures to base recommendations useless Pandora battery does not so much given up and put away the brick due to corruption of Flash.
1. Copy to (ef0/ms0) :/ PSP / GAME / the 620PRO_Permanent folder that is included with the 620PRO-C.fix3.rar.
2. Start the 620 PRO-C Permanent Patch from XMB.
3. "X" will be saved as ms0 (ef0) :/ vshorig.prx vshmaim.prx is original when the button is pressed. Please do not delete this file since it may be that you use when you uninstall.
4. If you do not want to test whether it works properly, press the × button. Will be read from the Memory Stick that it works without writing vshmaim.prx disguised as Flash, XMB appears properly.
5. Now press the ○ button to start the 620 PRO-C Permanent Patch After you verify the operation again, if you press the × button. Vshmaim.prx will begin installation of impersonation.
6. Return to the XMB automatically when the installation is complete. This completes the introduction. LCFW You should now have to start in a valid state, even from the power supply OFF.1.2 How to uninstall
If you want to uninstall will launch the 620 PRO-C Permanent Patch, just press the × button.
If it does not exist flash0 :/ vsh / module / vshorig.prx, you must write back to the flash0 the vshorig.prx was created in step 3, however.
Written back to flash0 :/ vsh / module / is ms0 :/ vshorig.prx You can start the PSP while simultaneously press the O button + X button buttons + SELECT + START button, which should be able to uninstall.
Deal for the state semi-brick
PSP is no longer the cause start is often in the version.txt and plug-ins are placed in the Memory Stick.
It would make because you can not get rid of those files in this case, access to the internal memory of the PSP go, and you do not select a USB mode from XMB, you fall into a state can not even delete the file if you brick.
If this happens you may be able to resolve by putting the power while holding down the SELECT button. To start without being caused by the state interference in the file of OFW, can be connected in USB mode with this.
Is launched to Recovery Mode and put the power while holding down the R button, you may be able to resolve using the Toggle USB also feature. Please also try here.
Introduction of CIPL Flasher 6.60/6.39 PRO-C] [only To 6.60/6.39 PRO is shipped with things that CIPL Flasher. This is a tool that enables the PRO CFW PSP by writing to a custom IPL.
It will be a different story that I do and Permanent Patch of 6.20 PRO, different, but not to operate on the appearance, CIPL Flasher here is because it uses a technique called IPL rewriting the same as the conventional CFW, full CFW will be treated as such.
CIPL Flasher can be permanent in this PSP-1000 and PSP-2000 non-board measures only.
1. Then copy it to ms0 :/ PSP / GAME / the CIPL_Flasher folders that are included in the 660 (639) PRO_B10.rar.
2. Start the CPIL Flasher For PRO-C from XMB.
3. The installation screen appears, start the installation by pressing the × button. Return to the XMB automatically when completed.
4. Introduction is complete LCFW state is continued, even after you restart if it is so (= CFW).
It can be displayed by the Recovery Menu in the same way as conventional CFW, hold down the R button to start, you can also start as OFW If you invoke by holding down the (PS) button HOME.How to uninstall
If you want to uninstall, start the CIPL Flasher again, press the O button. Is removed at this custom IPL, IPL will be a genuine written back.Notes on using CIPL Flasher:
In a state that turned into CFW in CIPL Flasher Please do not attempt to uninstall the PRO. The brick and not step in the procedure of CIPL → PRO uninstall uninstall. Please note that it can not be recovered and is not a Pandora battery When the brick.