Author Topic: PSP-6.XX PRO-C(Pro Online)Tutorial/Instructions with Additional Information  (Read 19518 times)

Offline Joel16

• Set fire to the mike, Ignite the crowd.
    • Advance
PRO ONLINE will be what you guys have been dreaming of. Online Gaming with nothing but a PSP, Router and any Adhoc-Enabled Title you want.
This post will serve as my way of keeping everyone of you up 2 date on the latest developments.

Pro CFW on the other hand is undergoing some critical revamps aswell to be "mentally prepared" for the upcoming online module.
If I do Beta-Tests, then they will most likely be limited in a timely fashion and provided as plugin modules.

The final revision will be included into PRO CFW and be opensource / gpl like all our other developments.

I am NOT responsible for anything that happens with your psp system
all i know of is that THIS version (pro c) DOES NOT or NEVER WILL work for PSP 1000 (1g) Or PSP E1000 , also know as PSP Street, simply because it was not Built with wifi.

A Stable Firmware for Prometheus

If you are using the Prometheus online client then you know there have been some bugs in the past due to how the online client was working with the firmware.  Well now your CFW of choice has now been updated to work better with Prometheus, how? Originally there where some issues with the code one of which forced you to exit with the VSH menu. Also to note this version of the 6.XX PRO-C has be built to work with Prometheus and will be the basis for all future updates to the online client, so you shouldn’t have to update again for quite some time if at all.

Change-log (current version : 6.XX Pro-C fix4) :

* Fixed several memory unlocking problems like the VSH exit crash (broken homescreen).
* Added high memory forcing support for SEN NPDRM EBOOTs (most useful in combination with Prometheus Online - www.prometheus.uk.to).
* Relinked the PSP online manual to the PRO CFW server.
* Fixed CIPL Section Brick
* This release is compatible with Prometheus Online, a 2g+ PSP online gaming service which can be found at www.prometheus.uk.to!
* 6.39 PRO-C fix3 contained the wrong CIPL installer. fix4 contains the right one.
* This release is compatible with Prometheus Online, a 2g+ PSP online gaming service which can be found at www.prometheus.uk.to!
* Updated the PARAM.SFO files to show proper CFW version.

Change-log PRO - C Online Client (Current version : v0.10) :

* Fixed a NULL Pointer crash in sceNetAdhocctlCreate / sceNetAdhocctlConnec
* Added 1.X FW Import Table Hooking Support (this should make a bunch more 1.X games work, or atleast get closer to working
* New PRO Online Homescreen HUD & Button Mapping
* Fixed a bug in the Netconf Utility Emulator which caused invalid disconnect events

Tutorials:

Downloads:

6.60 PRO-C Fix 3

6.39 PRO-C Fix 4

6.35 PRO-C Fix 3

6.20 PRO-C Fix 3

6.XX PRO-C Online Client v0.10

PRO Online Hotspot Selector

Additional Information:
FIND PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH! JOIN THE PRO ONLINE MATCHMAKING FORUM:
http://proonline.forumotion.com OR just visit http://www.pro-c.tk

With Many thanks to PRO CFW Team and Coldbird for WIP Pro online
and all the beta testers
Cryo for Online Hotspot selector
Thanks to PSP Collections.Net for Tutorial with Pictures
Viva PSP Scene#!
« Last Edit: Thursday June 28, 2012, 11:38:16 PM by Joel16 »

Offline Joel16

• Advance
Re: PSP - 6.XX PRO-C (Pro Online)
« Reply #1 on: Monday June 11, 2012, 05:22:40 PM »
~Updated Page~

with PRO-C Fix 3, with (6.39 fix 4)

current changelog

*) Fixed several memory unlocking problems like the VSH exit crash (broken homescreen).
*) Added high memory forcing support for SEN NPDRM EBOOTs (most useful in combination with Prometheus Online - www.prometheus.uk.to).
*) Relinked the PSP online manual to the PRO CFW server.
*) Fixed CIPL Section Brick

This release is compatible with Prometheus Online, a 2g+ PSP online gaming service which can be found at www.prometheus.uk.to!

6.39 PRO-C fix3 contained the wrong CIPL installer. fix4 contains the right one.

Offline Joel16

• Advance
« Reply #2 on: Sunday June 17, 2012, 03:55:11 PM »
ill soon add a basic understanble tutorial on how to run games online via pro-c

Offline Joel16

• Advance
« Reply #3 on: Thursday June 28, 2012, 06:10:51 PM »
Updated Page With installation tutorial of PSP PRO CFW

Post Merge: Thursday June 28, 2012, 06:13:21 PM
Updated Page with CFW 6.XX PRO-C Online Client v0.10

Description: PSP CFW 6.XX PRO-C Online Client v0.10 has been updated and released to the PlayStation Homebrew community for PSP users . This is the latest version of PSP CFW 6.XX PRO-C Online Client to be released by respected PSP Developer Team PRO Firmware who have decided to released it not too long ago to the PSP Homebrew community .

PSP CFW 6.XX PRO-C Online Client v0.10 is now available for download . This cool PSP Custom Firmware online client known as PSP CFW 6.XX PRO-C Online Client v0.10 was made available not to long ago to offer users a better online experience for certain PSP Games running on PSP CFW 6.XX .

If you are looking for a better online game experience and are using a older version of PSP CFW 6.XX PRO-C Online Client , Then is recommended to update to the latest version which is now PSP CFW 6.XX PRO-C Online Client v0.10 made available to the PSP Homebrew community a few hours ago . This latest vesion includes a few bugs fixes from previous version for a better online experience and stability as well as compatibility for your PSP System . Feel free to download PSP CFW 6.XX PRO-C Online Client v0.10 from our download section below where you will be able to download this cool updated version of this online client for PSP CFW PRO .

Fixed a NULL Pointer crash in sceNetAdhocctlCreate / sceNetAdhocctlConnec
Added 1.X FW Import Table Hooking Support (this should make a bunch more 1.X games work, or atleast get closer to working
New PRO Online Homescreen HUD & Button Mapping
Fixed a bug in the Netconf Utility Emulator which caused invalid disconnect events

Post Merge: Thursday June 28, 2012, 06:26:56 PM
Updated about everything!

Post Merge: Thursday June 28, 2012, 06:32:12 PM
soon to come:
how to enable upnp on your router and your computer
« Last Edit: Thursday June 28, 2012, 06:32:12 PM by Joel16 »

Offline Duncan Idaho

• Premium Member
  • Im the Kwisat Hardeach.
    • Neoseeker
Re: PSP-6.XX PRO-C(Pro Online)Tutorial/Instructions with Additional Information
« Reply #4 on: Thursday June 28, 2012, 08:58:39 PM »
Joel just a small suggestion, work on the way you write phrases, most of the text lacks connections

Offline Joel16

• Advance
« Reply #5 on: Thursday June 28, 2012, 09:20:01 PM »
Joel just a small suggestion, work on the way you write phrases, most of the text lacks connections

Oh sorry can you give me an example on where i did such things plz XD

Post Merge: Thursday June 28, 2012, 11:40:38 PM
there everything is perfect

-added how to enable upnp on both commuters(mac/windows)
-added pro online hotspot selector
« Last Edit: Thursday June 28, 2012, 11:40:38 PM by Joel16 »

Offline Duncan Idaho

• Premium Member
  • Im the Kwisat Hardeach.
    • Neoseeker
« Reply #6 on: Friday June 29, 2012, 03:31:56 AM »

Check the 1.2 section, there are several cases were it seems you should use if, i, etc. are absent, several parts of when you are explaining CIPL and below are also confusing, you have also a lack of space in section 1.2 near the end making the following text seem connected to the previous one

Offline Joel16

• Advance
« Reply #7 on: Friday June 29, 2012, 03:02:59 PM »
Check the 1.2 section, there are several cases were it seems you should use if, i, etc. are absent, several parts of when you are explaining CIPL and below are also confusing, you have also a lack of space in section 1.2 near the end making the following text seem connected to the previous one

i dont really know much about the cipl flasher since i dont have a psp fat or 2000
so i used psp collection's.net , so its not written by me its theirs ;x

Offline Joel16

• Advance
« Reply #8 on: Sunday July 22, 2012, 03:25:24 AM »
Great news for 1g owners ;D

Coldbird wrote:
Sorry for my long absence... I've been busy in the Vita Scene (and still am).
However I've got some good news for you guys... I've found a way to make Prometheus Online run on 1g units.

It's dirty, but it works and gives us 4MB extra RAM on 1g - enough to do online gaming!

I will try to update the sourcecode in the near future with some 1g unit compatiblity patches.

Offline utility02

• Feel the rage, given by the God of War.
« Reply #9 on: Friday December 28, 2012, 08:33:11 AM »
The links provided for the custom firmwares and the online client are dead. Please update them. Also, I was wondering if you could provide me with a link for the trick on how to add some more RAM on PSP-1000. I really want to play online on my PSP.

Offline Joel16

• Advance
« Reply #10 on: Friday December 28, 2012, 03:38:17 PM »
The links provided for the custom firmwares and the online client are dead. Please update them. Also, I was wondering if you could provide me with a link for the trick on how to add some more RAM on PSP-1000. I really want to play online on my PSP.

the links are all here http://code.google.com/p/procfw/
And there is no way to play online on a PSP 1000 as yet, Coldbird is still working on it
so please, be pateint.

Offline utility02

• Feel the rage, given by the God of War.
« Reply #11 on: Friday December 28, 2012, 06:06:44 PM »
Ok. Thanks for this quick reply.

Offline Joel16

• Advance
« Reply #12 on: Friday December 28, 2012, 06:54:54 PM »
Ok. Thanks for this quick reply.
anytime M8