1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Do Kingdom hearts re-coded and Kingdom heart358/2 days work on r4i-3ds?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by miracleninja, Nov 12, 2012.

1. miracleninja

miracleninja Member

I've attempted to use both on No$gba but neither ROM's respond very well ;Kingdom Hearts -re-coded doesn't even load and Kingdom hearts 358/2 days works until you actually pick your mode then it becomes black and non responsive.
    I want to use the ROM they are loaded onto my r4i 3ds but I'm afraid that I'll damage my card if they don't work.
    I understand that I sound paranoid but I just want to be careful.
    (I'm sorry if this has already been a previous topic)

Sorry for the inconvenience of the placement of this topic in the incorrect section

2. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

if you are trying to play it in PC then use some good emulators like DesmuMe
    and the black screen , sound like the game may need a AP patch , ??? im not sure abt this

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

1. Wrong section to post, this should have been posted in the TECHNICAL SECTION, not here!
    2. Use DeSmuMe if you want to run on emulator, No$GBA is out dated by over a year.
    3. Update your R4i 3DS if you experience some games not working, or seek to add secondary firmware such as YSMENU
    if the cart is listed as compatible (find the topic in the FLASHCART SECTION)
    4. Experiencing black screen or white screen from running a rom doesn't damage your cart. You are 100% paranoid.
    The only way you'll damage your cart is if you update it without prior know-how, or if you physically damage it.
    Getting black or white screen when running a rom is due to your flash cart being outdated, and needing an updating.

4. miracleninja

miracleninja Member

I'm sorry I'm new to the ROM world , I did'nt mean to post it in the incorrect place. :(
    Post Merge: [time]1352776176[/time]
    My sincerest apologies of my impotence to post this topic in the incorrect place , seeing as I'm extremely new at these forums please understand this was unintentional .

5. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

its ok , sometimes Mods move the topic to their correct place if we post them in the wrong place.

6. understandingkh

understandingkh New Member

Hello everybody! I am new around here too (my very first post actually!) I wanted to ask where I can find a kingdom hearts encoded nds file that will work with my DSTT card in my nintendo ds. I see alot of kingdom hearts posts about encoded and how it doesnt wprk but i dunno how to crack it like the tutotials show me. Anyone know where I can get additional help>

I just want to play the game haha!

7. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電