1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS XL Should I buy or wait for price to drop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by luthorcorp92, Mar 20, 2013.

1. luthorcorp92

luthorcorp92 Well-Known Member

Should I buy a 3DS XL or wait for the price to plumet. Also a 3DS now is only 119 in Australia thats really cheap.
    Also does a 3DS XL can it browse the internet.

2. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

I Think it's at it's most affordable price as is and I doubt it will "plumet". Why not buy a bundle pack?

The XL can browse the internet assuming you have a compatible router. It can pretty much do all what a regular 3DS can do.

Why not just buy a normal 3DS?

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...is it still that price, man I got that ages ago, with staff discount so...YAY!

Ahem, while the 3d looks better on a bigger screen, want price or want screen and comfort?

If so, wait for the 3rd model and save up until then, that way you dont need to rush, especially since there is no word on a 3rd model BUT WE ALL KNOW THOSE CIRCLE PAD PROS ARE POINTLESS!

4. esheep

esheep New Member

If i was nintendo i would say "No no buy it now! it wont be for sale later" but since im myself and i live in australia i would say i think the prize wil not go under 100 but will go lower soon so not yet!

5. batman877

batman877 New Member

I would definitely recommend buying one. The screens are of a much higher quality than the original 3DS and is great for adult hands!