1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wii Crash Mind over Mutant black screen!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by edkwylynn, Feb 27, 2018.

1. edkwylynn

edkwylynn New Member

Hi everyone I am a complete noob so sorry for my lack of knowledge!!! Have recently installed homebrew on my sons wii as well as usb loader gx and d2x cIOS and everything is the most up to date version!!!

Now my problem is every game I have downloaded from this wonderful site works perfectly except Crash Mind over Mutant which loads to a black screen!!! Have downloaded it twice with the error persisting as well as checking my region setting for the game, my console is PAL, but to no avail!!!

Any help please??? I have a 9 year old constantly pestering me so you would be an ANGEL !!!!!

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  2. edkwylynn

edkwylynn New Member

**UPDATE**
    I have downloaded the game for a third time and watched it download the whole time to make sure it didn't stall or lose connection!!!

I have also now had the game tried on 5 different Wii consoles with the exact some result!!! Three of the consoles are all running the same homebrew configuration as described above while the other two are modchipped!!

I have used winrar, winzip and 7zip to unpack the file all with the same end result. I have tried burning the unpacked iso to disc as is as well as using Wii Backup Manager to burn it to disc, transfer as an iso to flash drive and also convert to WBFS and transfer to flash drive!!!

Nothing is working!!! Any help or advise PLEASE????????

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  3. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

Please post your loader, CIOS revision, etc. You also don't want the latest one, there is a beta floating, ask over at gbatemp which CIOS revision you want.

If you are using USB loader GX check: https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/USB_Game_Compatibility_Table

4. edkwylynn

edkwylynn New Member

Thanks heaps Duncan!!!! Trying to work things out now!!! Seems that I might be out of luck with this game!!!! :(