1. This forum is in read-only mode.

cyclo ds-sd card error

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ssupersonic16, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssupersonic16

ssupersonic16 Member

I got cyclo ds for 30 bucks used at a local game store today and up until now it worked fine. When I got home I downloaded some games,got moonshell to work,and put all of streetlights music on it. But about half an hour ago i went to copy some more roms onto it and it said please insert disk or no disk in removable disk g or something like that.i then decided to restart and now when i put it in when the removable after like 5 minutes it asks if i want to format it and i say yes then it says it couldnt and when i try to open it it says g is not accessible incorrect function. And when i put it in my ds it says "micro sd card is not formatted with fat 16 or fat 32. please format the micro sd card before using cyclods evolution." Can someone tell me how to fix this i wont even mind if i have to copy the files all over again i just want it to work again.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try running chkdsk.

3. ssupersonic16

ssupersonic16 Member

"this disk check could not be preformed because windows cannot access the disk."

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

your microsd card or reader is bad then.

5. ssupersonic16

ssupersonic16 Member

is there any way to fix it or do i just have to exchange it?

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Replace it yup.

7. Link2345

Link2345 New Member

There's probably nothing wrong with your card. I has some card issues too, but you need to format your memory card properly. You need to download this software. You should never format your cards with Windows XP. Hard-drive formatting is different.

http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter/

8. raese786

raese786 Member

have you tried updating your software??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.