1. This forum is in read-only mode.

(lang. hack) The Japanese Pokémon HG / SS with official USA language

Discussion in 'Your Section Here' started by Rykin122, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Rykin122

Rykin122 Guest

This patch is dead.
    However, if one person reply's on this topic, I will upload one last ánd best patch.

Why have I stopped?
    A few reasons why I stopped doing work on Romulation:
    - I'm translating Pokémon Black and White with Kazo
    - This game is not very much played anymore
    - I'm just... Finished...

My personal "Thank-you" note
    I'd like you all to read this; this is a bit off-topic but i think you're happy to know.
    I'm not death. I live.
    What I'm trying to say, is that from now on, I realy like'd to help a person to translate Pokémon Black & White.
    If you're planning on doing this, and you want my help, post it here, on this topic.
    Note: If you type: "Help required" in RED on the top of your post, I will reply quicker.

I'd like you to know that I had a GREAT time when reading your posts, reactions en stuff.
    I don't like the bad comments, but if you're going to post a topic, you can expect that ;)

Also, realy... Don't mind asking me to do anything for you and your patch (if you have one), or anything else!
    I'm offering full corperation to those who want to use my "skills" to make their patch better!
    Also, I'd like you to know that even though it was a bit vague and stuff about my name, I did it because I'm shy... :-[

I apologize deeply against Rykin and Ryqib for impersonating them... I shouldn't have done it.
    I hope that we can keep that behind us and look forward to a team? Maybe new friends?

Well, I thank you all for downloading the patch, supporting me, helping me out, being fans, being friends and more!
    And that is not only for my "Team", but also for you, yes you who's reading this!

Well, all download links are deleted, and all info, soo...
    Oow but Moderators, again DON'T CLOSE IT because there might be the best and last version of my patch ;)

Credits
    Thank you friends for helping with my patch ;) I will never forget those of you who supported my patch! Again, my deepest thanks :D

Timo Viveen - General patch maker
    Rykin and Raqib12 - Base patch makers, this patch is based on these guy's patch!
    Treeki - NitroExplorer v.2b maker
    LoadingNOW - TheNewPokéText maker
    Edrubb and Kiekoes - For keeping my links updated
    Romulation.com - For this wonderful forum
    Nintendo, Game Freak, Pokémon Company - For making the game!

2. Tom133t

Tom133t Member

Good, you've started a new thread here :D
    I guess that those assholes at GBATemp don't get version 2.0 .
    Also, thanks for working so hard on this, man.

EDIT: Some text in the West part of Olivine is in Japanese still.

3. Vuilbak

Vuilbak New Member

Tell me you're the one from GBAtemp and not some random asshole ._.

4. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

5. mass09

mass09 Active Member

Cool Beans!

6. Dshiznit

Dshiznit Member

Thank god you joined here man, gbatemp doesn't deserve you. I hope this is the guy and not some impostor. lol

7. Xathian

Xathian New Member

Thanks for coming here and continuing, I stopped going to GBA temp long ago because of their mods.

8. CoolKill3r

*removed*

9. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

some stuff's still Japanese (like the Pokegear layouts 1,2 and 5), but it's very much playable. Keep it up =D

10. serpentile

serpentile Active Member

this could easily be an imposter

11. Xathian

Xathian New Member

Since the GBATemp community decided on "Bulabasaur" and you got banned there, can we call their results invalid and just use BULBASAUR :D? Please, I don't want to have to rename everything I catch just to keep like normal.

12. Dshiznit

Dshiznit Member

Ok cool

13. DG97

DG97 New Member

Gotcha. Nice to have you back=)

14. Vuilbak

Vuilbak New Member

I like the ALL CAPS names, i think he should have two versions ^^

15. kattykitkat

kattykitkat New Member

The funny thing is I bet all the mod-lickers at GBAtemp will download updates when theyre posted here..fucks

16. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Just wanted to confirm, 2.6 or 2.6a?

Only time will tells.

17. DG97

DG97 New Member

Someone....Make this thread stealthy so no gbatemp user enter here and post the updates there.

18. jCherry

jCherry Member

Ah, so you moved here? Nice.
    The bloody ragewar between the noobs and the mods was giving me a migraine. I'm neutral on the whole thing, but the members certainly weren't making a case for themselves by showing such a lack of class.

So, are you going to re-do the name poll? The folks here might not have the same opinion as the people in GBAtemp, after all.

19. CoolKill3r

*removed*

20. kattykitkat

kattykitkat New Member

Coolkill3r it was probably just a general r4 thing, since most reports of users on the r4 have been okay, I myself have been playing it on the r4 without any issues