1. This forum is in read-only mode.

26 Children Die Attempting to Summon Their Personas

Discussion in 'General News' started by Dark Infernape, May 15, 2014.

1. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

I was reading The Persona 5 Discussion Thread on GBATemp and I came across this, Its old news yes but still shocking.

Atlus Recalls All Persona Games After 26 Children Die Attempting to Summon Their Persona
    -December 3, 2012​

How could 26 5th grade Children have access to GUNs?!
    But if they only had a few guns, doesn't that mean they took turns to shoot themselves in the Head?! :-\

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Wow.
    'Merica.

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

And you guys are all stupid beyond repair if you think this is real. lol

Do a quick google search and see that no such article exists.
    It is convincing and I would not be surprised if it was real.

It had me fooled, but then I remembered that it wasn't all over the news. I mean, it involved guns. The liberal asshole media would have been all over that in a heartbeat since it involved guns. Had it been a stabbing spree, there wouldn't have been any story. No guns, no problem. "Move along. Nothing to see here."

4. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Crap I should have looked into this news more, as I saw in on both GBATemp and Gamefaqs forum's, I blindly believed it.

5. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

You could have just simply browsed your source.

6. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

This is my source for this information
    http://www.p4rgaming.com/atlus-recalls-all-persona-games-after-26-children-die-attempting-to-summon-their-persona/

I read only a few comments earlier and didn't see any comment that said its false news.
    I just went through almost every comment and I saw just 1 comment that says its not true.
    I didn't got through the comments earlier.
    Besides I had other things on my mind today, had my Learners Test today morning , Passed it and got a Learners License.

7. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I saw your source but if you snooped around a little, the front page should have tolled the warning bell.

Quite an amusing site, actually.

8. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Still, it was a not nice thing for the website to do, especially with how touchy the gun subject is. And we had Sandy Hook that month too. Or maybe we didn't have that either. I still haven't seen a shred of evidence of that actually occurring.

But real or not real, we haven't had a mass shooting in a couple months. It's about time we have another one real soon. My guess is it will be in place where guns are magically not allowed. And they magically think that because there's a goddamn sign up that says no weapons that people will simply abide by that rule that a sign tells them.

9. Reider

Reider Modereider

Yes, I'm sure it'll absolutely blow their minds when it happens.

Or some other limb. Suppose it depends on how good the next guy is with aiming.

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Creepypasta are creepy... unless you know what they are beforehand.