1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS Roms Download

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Bivc, May 7, 2015.

1. Bivc

Bivc New Member

Hello, I have a 3ds and i got a sky3ds as a present from my brother.

I was so excited to play all those games i didnt have enough cash to buy, however i cant seem to find a good website to download those 3ds roms.

I got a few from torrent, but for some reason i cant find some games for a torrent download.

can you guys point me in the right direction so i can download them ?

2. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

you wont find them on many websites to download. 3ds is too new, and websites that do have them will subjected to possible internation copyrighted violation investigations....aka they might lose their site for having them.

3. Bivc

Bivc New Member

so my best shot finding them is to keep looking for a torrent ?

4. kay2kay

kay2kay New Member

3dsiso and roms43 are the two major 3ds sites I think (I hope it's okay to post other sites here)

5. archlvt

archlvt Well-Known Member

Too new?? It's 3/4 through its lifespan. The DS roms started surfacing shortly after launch.

6. divine knight

divine knight New Member

hopefully romulation will implement this in the very very near future ;)

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

not likely, we're short on disk space and having problems getting money to keep the site going.

8. messywhite

messywhite Active Member

i bought the sky3ds card from sky-3ds.com, they gave me a serial number for downloading 3ds game in one certain site. May you can ask from them too.

9. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

yeah i would be very cautious from downloading from certain sites, always have a great antimalware program for just in case.

Seriously, do you know what the term "Current gen" means. oh yes it means the NEWEST. its been what 4 years since its release by now. Im sure they are already making a new hardware to release in a couple years, but till then, let it be "too new". Jeez im so old.