1. This forum is in read-only mode.

999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors Help Topic

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Kiekoes, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

So this is the thread you can get help for 999. But first someone has to help me:
    So I've gone trough door 4 and now I have to search for three black/white tiles I already got the one from the mirror thing, and the one from the vitrine. Can someone say where the third one is?

Also, put your questions in spoilers so you can't spoil any of the story.

2. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

I'm guessing the one you haven't got is the one from the bathroom. Get the curtains from the dark room, go to the bathroom in the same room and place the curtain over the erm...thing where you hang the curtain. Turn so that you are facing the wall. Draw the curtain and examine the hole. Jumpy will state he can see one of the tiles through the hole. Go back to the room with June and enter the bathroom there. Examine the tile with the same position and you should get the tile.

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Thanks so much!

4. IchigoKurosakiX

IchigoKurosakiX Active Member

Where did u download the game? or did you buy it?

5. hiello604

hiello604 Well-Known Member

Hi, I am stuck on the first puzzle. haha. I'm so stupid.
    I would like to know the answers to the numbers of the red suitcase with red key and the numbers for the blue suitcase with blue key.
    Thanks for those who answered or got it already. :)

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Here.

7. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Here, where else?
    Post Merge: [time]1290616529[/time]
    Can anyone help me? I'm stuck again.
    and I got the oil and I just sharpened my knife with that... knife-sharpener-thing. So what am I supposed to do now?

8. Arron_zero

Turn until you see 2 doors. Enter the near one and well...do your thing, examine everything and when you leave you'll get a scene with June. Then head for the other door with the bolt. Use the oil on it. Enter it and erm...it;s more fun if you try solving it yourself first. Oh wait, ignore the one about entering the 1st door since you already got the oil <_< too lazy to ga back and change but yea.

9. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Which door with a bolt?

10. andy122

andy122 Active Member

yep you should see 2 doors use the oil on the door with the bolt to make it openable ( its the door on the left next to the door where you get the oil+knife)

11. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Thanks.
    and I got a lot of stuff, I tried touching everything with every item but no success.

12. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

its pretty easy, you need the dry ice, a bottle, i believe it was frozen chicken leg, and rope. first combine the dry ice and chicken leg, to get pieces of dry ice, thn put them on the bottle. then touch the were water comes out near the handle of the door to fill with water then combine bottle with rope. put it on the door, and TA DA! you are out

13. andy122

andy122 Active Member

Don't forget to collect some piece of meat with a note attached to it

14. Arron_zero

You actually have to touch the door handle with the bottle bomb not the water.

15. iluvfupaburgers

yes, but first you need to fill the bottle with water

16. Arron_zero

No you don't, you just gotta fill it with the crushed ice.

17. iluvfupaburgers

and water to make the chemical effect

18. grieablo

grieablo New Member

The water gets automatically added once you attach the Dry-ice rope water bottle bomb to the door knob.
    I need help with after getting out of the freezer, i unfroze the pork and i need a knife now, to cut it.
    Where do i get the knife? I searched everywhere and cant seem to find it, is it in the oven with the keypad?
    If, where do i get the code for it?
    I didnt find the Knife where the oil was, which i readed in another thread from another site.

19. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

People need to think more -_-
    Even if it takes days when you solved it YOURSELF then it feels awnsome!
    ow yea and the ending was great :D

20. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Well,
    If you search the room thoroughly, the Rusty Knife is in the flat box, which is on the middle rack covered with white cloth at the Storage room,
    the one with lots of cheese, and a Bottle of Oil.

As for the code, you need to get a piece of Meat with note attached to it during the Freezer event,
    after you complete the event, put the meat on the grill, and then slice the meat using the sharpened Knife(Whetstone+Rusty Knife)
    and convert the code into hexadecimal numbers.
    If you have trouble figuring the code...
    C+10+F = ?
    12+16+15 = 43