1. This forum is in read-only mode.

AceKard 2.1 Bad Batch future?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by iTz Jaake, Apr 1, 2010.

1. iTz Jaake

iTz Jaake Active Member

---Sorry if this is in the wrong section, Please move it if it is---
    Norm from Akiao has stated that the "Bad Batch" is just a new version of AK.
    The next firmware he releases will be supported for the "Bad Batch" as well.
    Hoorah!

2. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

can you explain more please?

3. arceus12345

arceus12345 Well-Known Member

just use AKAIO. its much better.

4. iTz Jaake

iTz Jaake Active Member

Apparently the new shipment of AceKard 2.1's don't save properly, akaio says it isn't a bad batch of AceKard's that don't perform properly it's just an updated version. So if you use akaio 1.6 RC1 or 1.6 RC2 and it freezes when you try load any game the next firmware update by akaio will be supported for the "Bad Batch (RC1 and RC2 freezing cards).
    I think I have a bad batch because when I save on pokemon and it says my save is there on the AceKard menu, but when I go to play it starts a new game.

5. Fretmatic

Fretmatic New Member

I had that problem. Your save file is probably named pokemon.nds.sav
    You can hit convert save or whatever and it should fix it. (Assuming we had the same problem)

6. iTz Jaake

iTz Jaake Active Member

What do you mean hit convert save? Explain.

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

He probably means the system options regarding the save file extension. But that won't work here.
    Just wait for the next AKAIO release when Normmatt fixes the issue with the new hardware on the 2.1 and the AKAIO compatibility.

Everyone kind of assumed it was a bad batch of cards, places like realhotstuff and dealextreme set their stock aside and had to wait for new ones, they were issuing replacements, etc. Good to know it wasn't a batch of failed cards or a clone/fake that got out.

8. iTz Jaake

iTz Jaake Active Member

Yeah that is good to know. Now I just have to sit and wait.