1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2 i, is it any good?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Invghost, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Invghost

Invghost Member

Recently there have been a few annoying AP features added into games, and something called Akiao or something makes it still playable. I currently have a DSTT card using a DS lite and I was wondering if someone can assist me with upgrading to a card that doesn't get bogged down by the annoying AP.

Edit: Thankyou Everyone. I just ordered it online and it should be here in about 20 days :D Thanks all.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Acekard 2i is good.
    CycloDS is also good.
    Edge as well
    Supercard DSOne and M3 Real/M3i Zero are also better cards (not as good as the Acekard, CycloDS, and Edge, though).

3. Invghost

Invghost Member

But what is the Akaio thing I've been hearing about?

Because I found an Acekard 2 i for under 20 Aus dollars, so im not sure thats the best for such a cheap price lol.

4. TirithRR

Acekard 2i is good, AKAIO is a firmware for it (best one available for it). If you can get it for 20$ AUS, then buy it :)

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Acekard 2i is a very good card.

I would recommend it if you are going to get a DSi in the future or will perhaps be receiving one.

I would follow this advice. ;)

6. Invghost

Invghost Member

Sorry for the wrong forum post? May I ask someone to take a look at it if posting links are allowed on this forum?

7. TirithRR

It's allowed, as long as it adheres to the forum rules.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=4312.0

Basically, no other rom sites, no referral links, get rich quick spam, "lockerz", etc.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yeah.

As long as it doesn't lead to malware, viruses, competing roms sites, explicit material, warez, and so on and so forth.

To online shops is perfectly fine. (That don't contain the above. :p )

9. Invghost

Invghost Member

http://www.eotdeals.com/acekard-iak2iacekard-firmware-for-dsi-dsl-idsl-ds-and-ids-p-29.html

Cool thanks. Btw, will I still be able to play my GBA Slot enhancement on it? Currently I have Ez-flash 3 in 1 in my GBA cart slot on my DS Lite.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You will.

It works fine with the Acekard 2i.

11. stigma1

stigma1 Active Member

I currently own an R4 original and wanted to get a better more worked on flash cart. which would be best for a DS lite

P.S not thinking of getting a DSi

12. knightof3

knightof3 Well-Known Member

Yes it is very good from what ive read it is the best one currently

13. iTz Jaake

iTz Jaake Active Member

You should get a AceKard 2i, They're really good from what I've heard. Here's the list of verified sites that sell them http://www.acekard.com/distributors.php
    Wish I got a 2i instead of 2.1, All well.