1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i Pokemon B&W2 Problem

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Xw2X, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Xw2X

Xw2X New Member

I updated the acekard firmware to 1.9.0 and the card firmware to 1.4.4(not the DS, DS is running on 1.4.1)

And i used both Black2 (clean) and Black2 apfix i can't seem to get pass the black screen after intro video, can anyone help?

2. Foxeybabee

Foxeybabee Active Member

I'm having major issues with the same card, all I get is a white screen and the game wont even load, clean or prepatched or manually patched, I've tried pretty much everything, hoping someone comes up with a black 2 rom that works with acekard2i soon...

3. Xw2X

Xw2X New Member

Yeah i hope they find a version for this card soon :(

4. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

please tell me what card you two are using?

cause im running a sandisk 8gb class 4 micro SD card and i just starting into problems, but i seemed to fix my problem with properly backing up my card and formatting it with a program and it is not giving me issues now, so could possibly be your micro sd card

5. Foxeybabee

Foxeybabee Active Member

I'm using akaio 1.9.0 on 3DS, I just formatted my micro sd and its still not working

6. Devilkid32176

no, micro sd card, not the flashcart :p

7. Xw2X

Xw2X New Member

I'm using scandisk 4gb micro SD card.

8. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Alright...
    The clean version WILL NOT work, so don't try that.

What patched version did you download? Or did you patch it yourself?

9. Devilkid32176

from my settings, this is how im setup and its working right now:

Anitpiracy Bypass: disabled
    Defaulted most settings and im using the pre-patched versions of the game

make sure you properly backup your micro sd card and format it with panasonic formatter

10. traegfx

traegfx Active Member

I am using an Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.9.0 with no problems. Are you running it in any other mode than patched (on AKAIO)? Run it in clean mode and if you still have the same issue, try re-formatting your microSD/TF card. This always fixes common errors for me.

11. Xw2X

Xw2X New Member

What do you mean other mode? I'm not sure what mode I am running it on :( But I will try reformatting it using panasonic formatter then try again
    Post Merge: [time]1349945022[/time]
    nope it didn't work :(