1. This forum is in read-only mode.

All-In-One Fix for Pokemon Black and White 2 (All Regions) for No$Zoomer

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jhon 591, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Xen.

No that area is way of, end of rom arcive.

It will not affect the AP fix data.

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Oh.
    Thanks for the info. Didn't know :'(

3. Alexxx111

Alexxx111 Member

hey, i am using emulation speed unlimited MHz disaster 10% . can it be the problem for fatal error?

4. Jhon 591

No, check if you are using correct action replay code with clean rom.

If not then I'm out of ideas.

5. fireguy100

fireguy100 New Member

I have a problem with no$zoomer. Im not able to tick any of the extras that pop up when I click on the extra menu. I don't know what the problem is? I mean I did everything correctly. Ticking the EX 5 option is all I need because I can't get through the movie studio without it. Do you need a screen shot of the problem?

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I believe you should tick EX0 and EX5. Do also download the full package provided in page 1.
    If you still have problem playing the game after following the full instruction provided in page 1.
    Maybe try playing it on DeSmuMe emulator, or read all 9 pages of this topic might help enlighten you to a possible solution.

7. fireguy100

fireguy100 New Member

I ticked EX0 and EX5 and followed all the instructions and come up to a blue screen. I put the fix in but for some reason when I reset it says the save data could not be accessed and when I try to reset it again it just comes up with the error the rom image has crashed.

8. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Did you input the Action Replay code and tick it as instructed on page 1?
    If you did, and still face the same issue, try deleting the No$GBA.ini file from the emulator folder.
    Try re-reading Jhon 591's first post. See if you'd missed something out.

9. fireguy100

fireguy100 New Member

Problem Solved!

10. Haider Bubble

Haider Bubble New Member

can i have a code for pokemon white 2 to turn off the music completely , if there is any code help me

11. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Maybe mute?
    And it's in the Options setting.

12. Jhon 591

Normally in no$zoomer I would use Options(O) and Volume(V) and use 0% , and save setting before resetting of emulator .

As for action replace codes are non, but these guys are the hackers: http://gamehacking.org/vb/forums/15-Current-Generation-Hacking

13. jfomega

jfomega New Member

Hmmm I am having a problem with Castelia City

You know when you go to that pokemon movie studio stuff?

Well Roxie's dad drags the PC to see one of his movie's well everything goes all right-but after the title-Bryceman something it changes to a battlelike screen, but that is it it gets black but I can still see some of the image and no commands register, it doesn't seen to be freezing since Zoomer still works

Anyone had this problem? If so please if you did find a solution tell me
    Post Merge: [time]1376421451[/time]
    Hey guys newbie here so....Well I did download the emulation package and followed all instructions but I am having a problem at Virbank-2nd Gym city- well the problem is the following

After defeating Roxie we must deal with her daddy issues-mainly going to the Studios and watch a movie-that is the problem when the Bryceman movie starts the screen changes, you know black then clears to the next scene. Well there is the problem it starts to clear up but then stops. The zoomer doesn't freeze so I don't lose save data but it seens the game does so.

Anyone had this problem? If there's already a solution and I haven't noticed it my apologies but please tell me how to solve it.

14. Jhon 591

Sorry to all, looks like D2000000 00000000
    may have bean causeing issues with saving have to remove the ones on bottom like in order to fix.

EDIT: Remove and fixed all codes on first post :)

15. Eadelas25

Eadelas25 Well-Known Member

I just wanna say thanks to Jhon for giving great advice, followed everything he said and the game works fine and it saves just fine too. I just wanna ask if there's a way to speed up no$zoomer because the game lags when I play it, severely at times. I'm plating it on a weak a$$ netbook since my PC crapped out on me yesterday and I'm still getting it fixed. I remember the speed up button (+) on earlier versions but it doesn't seem to work and I've tried tinkering with the settings but I can't find that magic combo. The game itself is fine, just laggy

Any suggestions?

16. Jhon 591

non

17. Eadelas25

Aww man that's too bad since I'm still using the 2.6a version.

Thanks anyway jhon, maybe I should just fork up some money for the newer version...I really want to finish this game...

18. Jhon 591

OK, same can be done with no$gba 2.6a

19. Eadelas25

Ok, will try this tonight. Hope it works, thanks jhon.

20. Jhon 591

I kind of tested my self !lol ;D