1. This forum is in read-only mode.

All Pokemon RPG Games-Levelling Up

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by n0thealthy, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Evidently you didn't read anything I've been writing. You're not editing anything, not its level nor its experience. At most, you're editing the IVs and EVs to speed up the breeding/training process to get perfect stats. Any Pokémon created via Pokésav will act like a traded Pokémon, earning boosted experience and ignoring orders without the relevant Badges. So you replicate the wild Pokémon of your choice and it will then be yours with dramatically increased EXP gain. If you're really obsessed with Legality Checkers and whatnot, capture the wild Pokémon and copy its PID exactly from Pokésav.

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

The bold parts are the parts I want to point out.
    You just contradicted yourself. Using pokesav in any way, shape, or form is still editing. Even something as simple as changing EVs to save time is still editing, since you could've done that in-game.
    Any pokemon created via Pokesav will act like a traded pokemon...
    Or you could do what I suggested and go catch a wild one, change its Trainer/Secret ID, (or simply trade it) and you have the same exact product, with pseudo randomized stats.

Dramatically increased exp gain, which just so happens to be the exact same exp gain from a traded pokemon. For the record, a traded pokemon holding a lucky egg will yield the most exp gain, provided that it can hold its own without switches, since that obviously splits the exp.

Oh, and trust me, I've had to sit in queue for a battle for about 5 minutes because the person on the other end was checking my stats. No one will want to battle someone that has perfect stats.

3. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Look... When I said it isn't editing, I meant in the way you keep inferring. I honestly don't get what you've got against creating Pokémon with the software. It's like you're deadset against anyone doing it, regardless of it's effectiveness and simplicity. And by "perfect", I mean perfect for the Pokémon. I don't mean 700 across the board or whatever, that much should be obvious.

I'm well aware of exp gain differences, I've been playing Pokémon for 13 years now, so stop acting like I don't. I don't need any FYIs, nor do I need someone trying to tell me I don't even know what I'm talking about. If you want to capture wild Pokémon and alter them slightly in Pokésav, then do it. Don't start coming to me, telling me I'm wrong and that I'm doing it wrong for creating Pokémon from scratch within Pokésav when there's very little (if anything) actually wrong with that method.

4. nimishtoory

nimishtoory Guest

Yeah i have try