1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any wrestling fans here?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by atmizi69, Mar 15, 2009.

1. atmizi69

atmizi69 Well-Known Member

Any wrestling fans here? I liked WWE when it was WWF especially during the so-called Monday Night Wars. That's the period of time where WWF and WCW are at their creative highs. Now it's WWE is PG, so there goes your bra and panties match :p

So any thoughts from you guys?

2. KowaiOishi

KowaiOishi Member

I Watch It Cause My Brother Does. Constantly.
    It Entertains Me Cause I Yell Out "GAYY!" Everytime Triple H Does That Pedigree Move.
    And Any Other Moves Of The Sort.
    And I Love Randy Orton Cause Hes Some Kind of Schizophrenic.

3. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

I watched WWE from time to time. I just wish that they make it less obvious that its fake.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Used to watch it when I didn't know it was all fake, then ever since THQ released the first Smackdown! game, regained my interest in it.

5. atmizi69

It's not exactly fake per se, the are risks involved especially if that's what you do 340 days a year...but I do agree that WWE should tone the "drama" down and focus on airing convincing fights.

If you smeeellllll....'member that?

6. nyaonyao

nyaonyao Member

I used to be a big WWF fan. That changed when I saw for the very first time a Mixed Martial Arts fight~! Now I'm hooked on UFC~!

7. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

WWE is to much fake for me but I watch Smackdown every thuesday (only Wrestling in german TV)
    What think you guys about CZW, thats what I really like.

8. atmizi69

CZW? Not very familiar with that...is that a wrestling company?

9. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

CZW stands for Combat Zone Wrestling and is very violent. Even if the matches are fake like WWE the blood is real! Look at the Tournament of Death which goes on every year and you see what i want to say.

Here is the link to their Homepage: http://www.czwrestling.com/

If you dont want to buy a DVD or download a Torrent watch this to get a view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9WPSSEqZfg At 1:30 on the Video the hardcore scenes starts.

10. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

I still watch wrestling. Even though it's fake and all, I still enjoy watching it.

11. atmizi69

Damn, CZW it's too violent for my liking. WWE's blood is real too by the way...it's called blading and every wrestler does it.

12. Luk7nk4

Luk7nk4 Well-Known Member

Yup! I like wrestling alot, even though i stopped watching TV a few years back.

BTW, the risks in wrestling (not just CZW)are real, they don't put those "Don't try this at home" warnings on TV just for fun. I used to backyard wrestle with a buddy and both of us got injured one way or another. True that it never was anything serious, but the injury is stil there.

13. DMpunk

DMpunk Member

wrestling is awesome. smackdown owns raw i rekon. HHH owns. so does CM Punk. cant wait for wrestlemaina. the match ups are awesome.

cant wait for:
    orton v HHH
    HBK v Undertaker
    Hardy v Hardy

the money in the bank ladder match

and

the greatest match of all...

the divas royal rumble

14. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

Monday Night Wars was too epic for me to watch this garbage now, though when TNA started out they were pretty decent. They're getting boring now too

15. matty123123

matty123123 Well-Known Member

seen as everyone else ignored that ill do it:

if you smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll what the rock... is cooking 8)
    i used to like wwf back in the day and the fights between stone cold and the rock where legendary, i watched tna the other day, and its just awful. This person went physco on a wwf legend, i think he was called scott steiner or something, and he didnt fight back. And to make it worse this physco guy bit his head i was just sat in my chair thinking WTF?!

16. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Hahah I love WWE, but I don't watch it often ^-^

17. sulcount13

sulcount13 Member

i started watching wrestling when i was 5 in the days of hogan, junkyard dog, hillbilly him, big john stud, superfly snuka, andre the giant, macho man savage..but recently i stopped watching wrestling bc it became stale and repetitive..it didnt feel new or didnt have the surprise element anymore..every once in a while ill flip the channel to see what storyline they have going and im disappointed as usual (shawn michaels working for JBL, bc michaels lost money in the economy crash?? ridicoulous!!) now ive completely moved on to MMA (ufc,wec)...

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

@sulcount13: Hey same here! I started watching the WWF (now WWE) during around that time too :D

Before I knew the whole thing was just an act, I used to love anticipating Wrestlemania & the Royal Rumble events.

19. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

I found this very nice site before some days.

www.overtopropetorrents.com

You found near anything from wrestling there.

20. Karl202623

Karl202623 Well-Known Member

I USED To Like WWE,But I hate it Now....