1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Apollo Justice problem - blue card examination

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Tycoo8, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Tycoo8

Tycoo8 New Member

I have Apollo Justice on my iPhone on the emulator nds4ios and in the first case, I can't get past examining the card deck. I know I have the right hand because it is the victim's hand. When I hover the cursor over the blue card, nothing happens. The examine button doesn't appear. I am aware that there has been problems like this for other poeple using nds4ios to play this game. some people im pretty sure have solved it but when I looked it up I can't find a solution, so can any nds4ios users/experts help me? I run on iOS 9 on an iPhone 6s

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  2. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

3. Tycoo8

Tycoo8 New Member

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  4. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

[​IMG]
    Is this whats happening ?

I found this reddit thread . This can help you.

In that thread some of the users said :

5. Tycoo8

Tycoo8 New Member

Yes that's exactly what's happening. Unfortunately there's no option for this on nds4ios and I'm trying everything but the examine button isn't showing. I decided to do this however: I'm gonna download the game and an emulator on my computer, load my save via Dropbox, and do that part on my computer then save it to Dropbox and load the save on my phone. Thank you for the help though.

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Yeah, that's 1 way to resolve your problem. Although,you might need to use an NDS Save File converter should the save file copy you've on the iOS not compatible with the PC emulator.

7. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

yes playing the part on pc would also do it.
    Anyway good luck with it :D

8. Tycoo8

Tycoo8 New Member

Haha, yep! I was able to do it! I can now move past that part on my phone! :)

Neon32 likes this.
  9. Luciant_Lux

Luciant_Lux New Member

Wait? how did you get past it on your phone if you couldn't before?

10. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

He must have copied the .sav file from his phone to pc, and play the part he couldn't using a pc emulator, before returning it back to the phone.

In any case, there's an android port of this game, not sure for iOS though : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.capcom.gyakusai4en

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  11. Luciant_Lux

Luciant_Lux New Member

oh, ok thanks, that helps a lot :D

12. luonguet

luonguet New Member

Hey bro, I'm on iOS 9 with my iPhone 6s too, but cannot get NDS4iOS back. I follow many tutorials that look like this one https://iphonebyte.com/download-nds4ios-nintendo-ds-emulator/ They show a few methods to install this app but none of them work for me :( Sorry to post in this thread, but if you know please let me know. I really appreciate it.