1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[AR/GameShark/CodeBreaker Codes Request] - Pokemon Ultra Violet

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I'm currently into Pokemon Ultra Violet which is an extensive Fire Red hack that allows you to complete your Pokedex by allowing you access to all GEN I to GEN III Pokemon in the wild. It eliminates the need for trading a Pokemon to get trade evolutions & allows you to catch starter Pokemon at certain locations.

The hack is available here ---> http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1156/

Unfortunately this hack is so extensive that any GBA emulator WILL NOT recognize the game as a Fire Red hack. The game's code (viewable on VBA by clicking on "File > Show information") is even altered to PUVV making it an entirely "new" game so no Fire Red nor Leaf Green Action Replay, GameShark nor CodeBreaker code works on it.

For those of you knowledgeable enough on code creation all I need are an infinite money code and a gain lots of experience points code for this game.

2. falconswrath

falconswrath Member

I have been using fire red codes just fine on this hack using vba

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Thanks for the heads up. I was distracted by the emulator (VBA-M) coughing up the "these codes are designed for "BPRE" (the actual game code for the clean Fire Red ROM) but your game is "PUVV" so these codes may not work properly" message/prompt whenever I input any Fire Red Action Replay, CodeBreaker or GameShark code for the game.

4. falconswrath

falconswrath Member

Yeah,that kinda threw me at first too.Glad I could help ;D

5. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

You know how to make that error message go away?

Hex editor, it should be somewhere in the first few lines, but change the PUVV to BPRE.

6. Saintraven357

Saintraven357 New Member

Hi! I’m playing Ultra Violet using a reproduction cart and a legit GBA. Does anyone have Action Replay codes that would work with it? All I’m looking for are inf. Masters and Rare Candies, I’ll hunt and find the Pokémon on my own. Thank you all so much!

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Basically, just find out what the fan mod/hack was based on, in this case it was Fire Red, the AR code of the mod/hack would be the same unless the modder made alteration to the item/move list inside the files. Anyway, probably these are what you're looking for, courtesy of Google Search - use at your own risk;

Code:
    Master Code (Must Be On):
    72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

Master Code to buy Master Balls
    000014D1 000A

Master Balls (You can buy them at all Pokemarts)
    82003884 0001

Infinite Rare Candy – Enter the code then go to your PC, go to withdraw items

8. Saintraven357

Saintraven357 New Member

Alright so I put in the codes and the game just won’t load. Also I had to look up different codes for the items because the Action Replay uses lines of eight not four