1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are there any PC Single Player RPGs that Control Like an MMORPG?

Discussion in 'PC' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

In case the topic title is a bit vague, I am currently looking for any single player PC RPG game that has a control scheme similar to what they have with MMORPGs where you can control your character's movement by clicking on the ground where you want your character to go and use hot keys for your character's abilities.

I really wanted to play games like "Skyrim" problem is I really can't play games that have you moving using W A S D and having your mouse set as the point of view (POV) controller because I usually press W A S D and hold the mouse with my left hand. I'm what you'd call a left handed player "trained" to play with right hand controls (in relation to using a gamepad). In short, I am used to moving characters with my left hand and doing actions with my right.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

diablo is almost entirely mouse based.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Diablo was cool loony but Diablo 3 is crap isn't it?

I also thought "Pillars of Eternity" could have been a good option but as far as I can tell (or see actually) from watching playthrough videos on Youtube the game is more of an RTS than an RPG.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I wouldn't know, I only played the 3rd one. I do know they removed the real cash auction house though (before I played it).