1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you guys adding newly created released games for old consoles?

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by ticktock_, Nov 13, 2016.

1. ticktock_

ticktock_ Member

Are you guys adding newly created released games for old consoles? (I ask because I see new games being created for consoles like gba,nes etc) or do you plan on adding newly released titles for any of these retro consoles?

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I don't think the site owner (seph) and site maintainer (loonylion) would be interested in adding these kinds of new titles for retro systems as it might cause copyright issues.

I'm basing this presumption in the fact that when "Battle Kid" came out for the NES, several years back they didn't add it to the library, so don't quote me on that. It'd be best to ask both of 'em directly. B

Alternately, if you wanted to you are free to host such files on file sharing sites and then share your links in the "Share" section in the forums. Incidentally, there is such a link for Battle Kid 1 on said section. I just wish someone would also upload a dump of Battle Kid 2 and share links to it here as well.

CandraSoftware likes this.
  3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We're not opposed to it. Mostly people just don't care about those old systems any more so no one ever asks and we never even know they get released.

4. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

You can always make us aware about those games. I didn't even know there are games released for old consoles like NES. :)