1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you really an Otaku? Let's take a test & see.

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 10, 2009.

1. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

There you go, this is one I took quote a while ago though

2. It's hard to believe im more of a "weaboo" than you hahaha

3. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

You may or may not be, it depends on what questions you answered. Remember that that was taken quite a while ago and the test isn't completely accurate.

4. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Are you gay? Take this quiz!

5. littleramen

littleramen Member

You answered "yes" to 53 of 200 questions, making you 73.5% otaku pure (26.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 66.4%.

I'm 26.5% corrupt lol.

6. Rio Hanamachi

Rio Hanamachi Member

Your otaku Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 110 of 200 questions, making you 45.0% otaku pure (55.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 41%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.
    The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.

I Never thought that i would get that >.>

7. Fylgja

Fylgja High level Neet

You answered "yes" to 38 of 200 questions, making you 81.0% otaku pure (19.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 11%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

8. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 65 of 200 questions, making you 67.5% otaku pure (32.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

I probably went up a good 5-10% in the last few months. Lots of questions I know now that I didn't know 8 months ago.

9. Lupdemare

Lupdemare Member

You answered "yes" to 70 of 200 questions, making you 65.0% otaku pure (35.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 17%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

10. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 30 of 200 questions, making you 85.0% otaku pure (15.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 6%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

11. muntyy5

muntyy5 New Member

got me 34%

12. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 7 of 200 questions, making you 96.5% otaku pure (3.5% otaku corrupt).

i win

13. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 34 of 200 questions, making you 83.0% otaku pure (17.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

....Wait, so I'm just a plain introvert IRL? ...Eh...

14. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I thought you would have gotten a higher score. In fact, a lot of you guys I was surprised only hit the 17-20% range...

15. Bigrob8917

Bigrob8917 Member

Hm, hm.. Even thou there hasn't been posted here for quite a while, I just couldn't resist reviving it ._.

Anyway:

You answered "yes" to 41 of 200 questions, making you 79.5% otaku pure (20.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 11%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

16. Alghor

Alghor New Member

You answered "yes" to 32 of 200 questions, making you 84.0% otaku pure (16.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 8%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test

ok , now i'm surprised o_O

17. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

I dont think people are corrupt, i think this test is.
    Try awnsering no question and just hit calculate, youll be 100% pure, and 18% weird

I dont even watch anime so much or at all.

Your otaku Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 36 of 200 questions, making you 82.0% otaku pure (18.0% otaku corrupt).

18. DarkIceDragon

DarkIceDragon Member

Ahahaha, this was a fun exercise, albeit a little odd.

19. ryu_ramen

ryu_ramen New Member

So many of the questions said "even though you do not speak Japanese" when I have a pretty basic command of nihongo. lol (?^-^)

20. Genya Arikado

Genya Arikado Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 17 of 200 questions, making you 91.5% otaku pure (8.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.