1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you really an Otaku? Let's take a test & see.

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 10, 2009.

1. kidzeroxxx

kidzeroxxx New Member

SOrry for being Tomb raider...
    You answered "yes" to 36 of 200 questions, making you 82.0% otaku pure (18.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 16%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.
    The average purity for this test is 66.4%.
    The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.

Well, i'm need to try again

2. ratavuli

ratavuli New Member

You answered "yes" to 38 of 200 questions, making you 81.0% otaku pure (19.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 8%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

3. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

Been a long time since I've shown my face around here due to how I used to behave, but I stumbled upon this quiz elsewhere and remembered this page.

[​IMG]

I must work on obtaining that other 3%. *runs away*

4. Mariatheartist

Mariatheartist New Member

Your otaku Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 32 of 200 questions, making you 84.0% otaku pure (16.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 11%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.
    The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.
    :)

5. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Your otaku Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 42 of 200 questions, making you 79.0% otaku pure (21.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 10%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

6. Riah

Riah New Member

I got a 62.5%, so "shameless Otaku" pretty much what I expected.

This is kind of oldtaku test. That's pretty cool.

7. janis-roxas

janis-roxas New Member

You answered "yes" to 52 of 200 questions, making you 74.0% otaku pure (26.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 11%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.