1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Atsumete Kirby (Kirby Mass Attack) Anti-Piracy Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Inunah, Aug 3, 2011.

1. iggloovortex

iggloovortex Member

i remember the amazing Spirit Tracks AP. one of the best ones IMO

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I'm geting to old anyway xD!

I know what you mean, you know who your real friends are when your chips are down, Untill next time they need somethink of you then you remember.

Anyway back on topic, I'm not knocking kirby fully - I'm sure when the eur are usa version comeout they will be alot of intrest from the ones who do like it!

I did a full save locations for doth games of zelda resenly! Zelda ST save locations restord http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=30568.0

and Zelda PHg all save locations http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=56025.msg1309666#msg1309666

It's grate if you wish to play back to a certain point in the game ;)

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Wood R4 1.35 fixed Kirby but all I can get it to boot is an error screen in Japanese. What do?

Tried a hell of a lot of save sizes but none of them change anything.

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I dunno. Once I saw it didn't work still, I just went back to booting it via YSMenu.

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Fuck YSMenu. It can't use Acekard/Wood R4 themes. YWG said Kirby was fixed on Wood R4, so that's what it should fucking boot on.

6. LuckyTrouble77

And? It may be hideous and rather featureless, but it can run this game and doesn't have to be a primary kernel.

7. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Then make it fit within 103MB. I'm not deleting any of my games.

8. LuckyTrouble77

Uh, Kirby, or YSMenu? Because YSMenu is no bigger than the average kernel (a few MB).

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Last time I used YSMenu, it was as large as fricken Dragon Quest IX.

10. LuckyTrouble77

I have no clue what you're using.

TTMenu folder = 2.54MB
    YSMenu.nds = 396.56KB

Total, that is under 3MB.

11. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I was auto-compiling YSMenu with some outdated auto-compiler that had errors a lot and was 90% bullshit.

But back on topic... Why is Atsumete Kirby defaulting to a save size of 2M? Is the save file really that big?

12. LuckyTrouble77

Maybe the save size is just what it is? I dunno. Regardless, go to this thread: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0

Download directly, since I think Filetrip is down right now, hopefully the direct download link provided still works. Use the one labeled for R4 clones or something to that effect. It should have the two files I named above in it. Just drop both onto the root of your MicroSD card, boot YSMenu from Wood, then boot Kirby.

13. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Filetrip AND GBATemp are down right now. I'd be on there looking up why that error screen pops up right now if it wasn't for that. :p

I also can't download from any link on that, because the direct downloads all try to save html files.

14. LuckyTrouble77

lol, you're out of luck for now then. You can't get Kirby working, and I can't get the $50 for my SNES. :/

15. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

But it should already work. I mean, nobody got this problem until Wood R4 was updated with it fixed.

16. LuckyTrouble77

Yeah, before that, the game wouldn't even boot. We definitely took a step backwards!

DON'T UPDATE TO THE NEWEST WOOD. SAVE DETECTION IS BROKEN. NO GAMES WILL WORK.

17. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

WHAT. ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS

18. LuckyTrouble77

Not kidding. I tried loading a few games and got the same error every time. The save data could not be accessed, please shut off the DS, etc.

19. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

WHAT THE FUCK

20. LuckyTrouble77

And GBAtemp is down. trolololo :'(