1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by athemoe, Feb 16, 2012.

?

What's your favourite kit?

1. Assault

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Engineer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Support

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Recon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

i suck at flying ;-;

2. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

I'm certainly not the best, but I can keep the things in the air at least. Most my time in the air I spend in the scout heli's or as an attack gunner.

3. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

the game has been out for a year, how can you not fly yet?

4. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

1 reason why
    I dont get to play much..

5. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Im amazing in choppers and jets.

6. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

I'm okay with jets. I just don't really like him. But I'm pretty good I guess in copters. I usually prefer being gunner though just so nobody gets buttdevasted if I make a mistake.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Its been ages since I last played...

Please tell me you aren't using heat seekers at least?

8. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

remember that time you asked me how to kill in jets

worth running for easy kills on idiots who deploy flares as soon as you get lock

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Used to be, im shocked that (last time) people in australian time zones can actually fly and dogfight somewhat well...I have to pull off some semi advanced ecm stuff to shake them, works all the time since once I'm gone from radar they'll never find me, then I flank the map and...well yeah, kill them with MG :3

When I first got good with jets THAT WAS FUNNY STUFF, but then I was going 6-0 in extended matches...need to multi role for 20+

10. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Yeah, it isnt easy to get used to, but I almost have 600 jet kills now.

And @hypnos
    I use rocket pods.
    Post Merge: [time]1353876190[/time]
    goml

[​IMG]

11. Alias1983

Alias1983 Well-Known Member

My bigges tproblem with these games is I am being outsniped with anything and everything but a sniper rifle.

So what is the point of having sniper rifles in the game when an sng or hell even an lmg is better than a sniper rifle?

12. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

So just got the rest of the DLC and I couldn't help but notice that the people playing Armoured Kill really suck compared to those playing the base game.

A headshot kills in one shot, what more do you want?

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

14. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I played one round when it first came out and got MVP despite being away for about 10 minutes of the match. It's a really sucky and boring game mode, I'm guessing it's worse now that the DLC is available to everyone, and I'm pretty much going to avoid it and Tank Supremacy from now on. Air Radar seemed fine for the short while I used it but it doesn't give you any advantage when there's 24 jets on screen, I think Maintenance or Stealth are better options (I think they're the same slot).

On a side note, CTF is hell. It would be a good mode if everybody knew how to play but very few people do. The amount of people who spend the whole round fucking about on the hills near the Russian? spawn on Riverside is unreal.

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I thought about stealth, and yes those use the same slot, might help against beam scanners...

CTF, LOL, most games I'm in one side dominates, literally 3-4 members of my team camping around en enemy flag waiting for it to "pop" and the running off with the other guys waiting back, while the rest of the team has some fun, like me (Since that despite putting spawn beacons 50m away from the flag I hardly get the flag or run over a mine placed infront of freshly spawned bikes so I steal their heli's due to lack of base border protection).

If my team ain't dominating/tied I switch...maybe its aussie servers but one team is team stacked with colonel 100's in a clan, the other is sub colonel 10 and floundering around, with also applies to AS mode...