1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best Graphics Nintendo DS Game

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Sahel123, Jun 2, 2017.

?

Possible Best Nintendo Game

1. Metroid Prime Hunters

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Legend of Zelda Series

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Rune Factory/Harvest Moon Series

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ninja Gaiden Series

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. LEGO Series

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Super Mario 64 DS (or any other Mario game)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Kingdom Hearts Series

100.0%
  8. Starfox Command

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Dragon Quest Series

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

One must admit that the Nintendo DS never could generate mind-blowing visuals. The lack of detailed textures and a low resolution appealed few fans. However, when comparing the games released for the console, which games do you believe deserve honorable mention?

Currently, I believe that Metroid Prime Hunters, although one of the oldest NDS games, is even today the top best in term of visuals. The lighting, reflection, and detail of the game greatly impressed me.

Nonetheless, I am looking for a DS game with the most brilliant and detailed artwork. In other words, in your justified opinion, what is the best graphics Nintendo DS game?

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

DS graphics were dogshit. Uh, Tetris DX.

3. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Dragon Quest IX

4. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Sahel123 likes this.
  5. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

First of all, I do appreciate your links. I checked them out. They're great.

However, I had already tried DeSmuME X432R prior to this. When I refer to graphics, I do not necessarily mean resolution. Nintendo never produces power consoles capable of running games with a resolution higher than 640x528. Three years ago, they released the Wii U, which could finally support 1080p, but this factor is quite outdated. Nowadays, we expect games in 4K.

Therefore, I believe that we should ignore resolution when it comes to DS graphics and focus on other factors, such as graphics detail, lighting, or shadows.

Again, thanks for your reply.