1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best Nintendo DS Games - Read First

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by mekusho, Jan 25, 2008.

1. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

This thread is for LISTING the games which you think are the best/most interesting/ most fun for NDS to help give other people an idea about which games they may like. Basically I got sick of the redundant 'Whats a good game?' threads. Hopefully people will look here first. This thread WILL remain clean and tidy. Any post of non relation will be removed and burnt in the fires of hell....

-Almo.

Ok so I'll start with the games I can't wait to come out:
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days,
    Gundam 00 NDS,
    The World Ends With You,
    and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates.
    My current favorite NDS game is : The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

[​IMG]

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Re: Best Nintendo DS games.

Im totally addicted to Castlevania. All of them. and also Dementuim is a good horror puzzle/FPS, some of the best ive seen on DS. Also brothers in arms and COD DS are both very playable.

3. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

The newly released Miami Nights is superb.

4. christopher2k7

christopher2k7 New Member

I like dragon monster joker a lot

5. mekusho

Final fantasy 3 is a great game, when the 5th one comes out its a must have.

6. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

FFV is one of my least favourite Final Fantasy's....after X-2 and XII....
    FFIV however is an absolute gem...

7. mrabbo

mrabbo Active Member

I like playing remakes of old games.

My favourite is Dino Master - Dig Discover Duel a mad version of the classic arcade game Volfield. It incorporates fossil finding dinosoar building and pokemon style dinosaur battles. Playable for hours I still havent tired.

Can someone please complile me a list of nds wifi games or point me to a list thanks.

8. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Is there no one else but me who like the sims?

9. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

hmm
    i like sims too :D
    mysims..
    the sims 2
    the sims 2 : pet
    i also like the sims on PC ^^~
    but i don't like build buildings like simscity,hotel,etc.. :(

now i'm really get into luminous arc because although i've finished the game until the end,it has battles again with different monsters with no point :-X

10. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

i like all the pokemon games, can't resist. the phoenix wright games are also addictive. castlevania and zelda are also excellent games.

11. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

also love call of duty 4. dude, what a game!

12. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Dragon Quest Joker, Dragon Quest IV for DS, LOL ;D :D

13. mrabbo

mrabbo Active Member

warhammer 4000 squad command is pretty awesome check it out

diddy kong racing is fun, but online players should be called donkeys not that playing against an obvious kid was no challenge it is mega fun. I like all rare games and this on nds is classic mad touch screen games I like it.

diddy kong racing on the ds is just like diddy kong racing on the n64 except the genie doesnt talk as much, i like it better, its based on Mario Kart, but its made by RARE ware so of course its awesome. They have included everything the n64 has plus more touch screen racing racing events made especially for the nds, which are fun as and hard.

Id like to see Blast Corps come out on the NDS, thats one of the best game sever made.

Also what about goldeneye on the NDS?

Best ever game is the Civilization series, so when civilization revolution comes out on the nds watch out for it and enjoy the king of turn based strategy on your nds, I'm hanging hard.

Merged by Almo

14. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well any game that is not base on Mario or Zelda....

to be more detail, the following game that is worth my time....

-Pokemon Pearl
    -Megaman Starforce
    -Phoenix Wright (series)
    -Digimon Dawn
    -Elite Beats Agent and Ouendan
    -Yu-Gi-Oh
    -Sudoku (i'm kindda addicted to it)

15. Julian

Julian New Member

id have to say: ::)
    1.Jump Ultimate stars
    2.Mario Cart
    3.Jump Super Stars
    4.Bleach
    5.Geometry Wars (lol so funny ;) )

TO COME OUT
    1.Naruto Ninja Destiny
    2.Jump Ultimate 3 ( dont know if its real or the name of it .... maybe someone could tell me?lol)
    3.Maple Story DS(just wanna tyr it looked cool for DS LOL )
    4.Kingdom hearts
    5.Assasins Creed

16. mekusho

Yeah man I feel you. There are 3 new kingdom hearts games coming out. One which turns around Roxas and Axel's friendship which is coming out on the NDS and one that's about the new guys we get to see when finishing kingdom hearts 2 (secret ending) coming out on the PSP and the last one is about what the cricket sees while staying with Sora etc. and coming out on ? Mobile phones..

17. wiirdos

wiirdos Member

Phantom Hourglass, Castlevania*2, Dimintium, ACWW, Kingdom Hearts 358 1/2 days (if it uses the DS's features in a brilliant way)
    FF3 was fun, FF tactics A2 will kick ass, Advance Wars*2, Metroid Prime Pinball & hunters, can't wait for FF4 DS to come out in(U),
    New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart DS, Age of Empires DS, StarFox Command (< Great Game, sadly overlooked by awkward first impressions)
    FF12 DS, Hotel Dusk Room 18, WarioWare touched is still fun to go back and play once in a while. All this plus XBOX360=happy gamer :D

18. highinthesky

highinthesky New Member

I personally can't wait for The World Ends with You, it seems really interesting.

Right now my favourite game is Contact. I love the quirky text in it. It's rather different from most of the games I've played, and I guess that's what I love about it.

19. drea2906

drea2906 Active Member

Hands down the reason i bought the ds in the first place was for animal crossing...that game will never get old, especially with action replay. I hate using it and i never do. except for that game cause it takes for ever to get special items.

I have to say thought that the only reason i think they can make the ds and the games all better is make all games left hand compatible. Im left handed and some of the games holding the stylus with my left is really hard.

Merged by Winterreise

20. mrabbo

mrabbo Active Member

Okay fellas,

Here is a screenshot of nds civilization revolution. Remember graphics are not always everything this game packs a lot of playability and scope so for it to be released on the nds im amazed. No other game will compare to this, It will be multiplayer aswell. I can tell you that playing civilization 4 beyond the sword on the pc online is so much fun im hanging to try it on the nds.

Who else likes civ?