1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best Nintendo DS Games - Read First

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by mekusho, Jan 25, 2008.

1. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

ring of fats lol
    thanks I'll check it out

2. winkamaru

winkamaru Member

well i play rune factory 1 and 2 and now am waiting for rune factory 3 english version, let me know if you have rune factory 3 english version OKAY

3. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

golden eye and metroid are probably the best multi-player shooters, me and my cousin have had good times playing them. for multi-player rpgs look no further than phantasy star zero.

4. zzkittenzz

zzkittenzz New Member

:) I am not a huge gaming person. When I do play my ds I absoultely LOVE all THE PROFESSOR lAYTON GAMES for the DS. The newest one, Unwound future. It make your mind work. SO I think this game is the best.

5. xbunii

xbunii New Member

Everyone who owns a DS should try the Professor Layton games. :D

Plus the Ace Attorney series.

6. mdvtiger4u

mdvtiger4u New Member

super mario and mario kart all the way! :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

7. azion

azion New Member

8. ADMSeraphes

ADMSeraphes Well-Known Member

I hate to sound... well, idk, but i reckon Henry Hatsworth was the most surprising and addictive. Steep learning curve yes, but fast-paced and platformer-puzzle hybrid, what more could you ask for?

9. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY

10. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

its just a wild guess but i think you like TWEWY am i right ?

11. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

WRONG!

12. S3v3NR0S3

S3v3NR0S3 Member

My Top 5 :0 !
    1. Rune Factory 1 - 2 - 3 = Good Story and Epic Game Play and Functions
    2. Luminous Arc 1 - 2 ( waiting for 3 ) = Good story and good for killing time
    3. Harvest Moon = I Guess its good
    4. Pokemon ( All Versions ) = Addicting
    5. Super Scribblenauts = Good for experimenting words FTW XD

13. AnimeLovee

AnimeLovee Well-Known Member

Rune Factory 1, 2, 3 = Fun and addicting gameplay.
    Golden Sun Dark Dawn = Sequel to the awesome GBA game Golden Sun 1 and 2.
    Luminous Arc 1 + 2 = Fun, interesting storyline, epic graphics/gameplay..
    Tales of innocence = A good RPG based game.
    The World Ends With You = Story wants you to know whats gonna happen next, interesting gameplay.

got more but to lazy to list.

14. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

A NEW RECOMMENDATION APPEARED!

- 999 (9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors) is a fantastic visual novel.
    - Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is a relatively easy RPG but should appeal to fans of the series or anyone looking for a decent story.
    - Pokemon: Bloody Platinum (rom-hack) is a must for fans of the series as it includes all the pokemon so far (Minus the new Black and White ones), a bumped up difficulty, and many other new features.

15. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

-TWEWY you get sick of it in a while but it will be burnt in your mind forever and a few days later you get addicted again.
    -GTA:CW playing with molotoves, grenades, flamethrowers, etc.
    -Pokemon unless you get caught be friends.
    -999 Puzzles are okay and relatively easy to pass.(Just keep tapping) Storyline is very intriguing.
    -Super Scribblenauts Many interesting creations if your imagination isn't burned out by years of gaming, TV and movies.

16. Madara93

Madara93 New Member

From the games I've played, I think these are my favorites (these are in random order)
    AND, no bad comments on this please. These are just my opinion on what I like.
    ALSO, sorry for repeating words, but once again, that's what I think:

TWEWY (OK game with an OK story, but I got bored of it. I haven't even finished the game. lol)
    Naruto: Path of Ninja 2 (an OK turn-based game)
    Bleach Dark Souls (an OK 2d fighting game)/The Third Phantom (addictive turn based game)
    9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (awesome visual novel game with easy puzzles and good story)
    Art Academy (If you like art/drawing, this is a game for you)
    Dementium 1 and 2 (great horror-survival games)
    Dragon Quest IX (good game)
    Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (good game for anyone)
    Jump! Ultimate Stars (awesome 2d fighting game where you can make hundreds of combos with your favorite anime/manga characters from Shonen Jump)
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Flame Rumble XX (My Favorite fighting game of all time!!! Especially since I love the show)
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and KH- Re:Coded (insanely good. love kingdom hearts)
    Mugen no Frontier Exceed Super Robot Taisen OG Saga (awesome Japanese game with a good battle system)
    Naruto Shippuden Ninjutsu Zenkai Cha-Crash (an OK 2d fighting game with only 16 characters)
    Phantasy Star Zero (an awesome game)
    Professor Layton- all of them (my favorite puzzle games with good stories)
    Sands of Destruction (pretty good anime-based game)
    Shounen Sunday x Shounen Magazine White Comic (pretty good turn based fighting game where you summon characters like Inuyasha, Ikki from Air Gear, Onizuka from GTO, etc.)
    Style Savvy (really addictive game)
    Utacchi (good rhythm game with songs from Bleach, Naruto, etc.)
    Warioware D.I.Y (good game where you can create your own micro games, music, and comics)
    Pokemon-all of them (awesome and addictive RPGs)
    Megaman ZX Advent (good game)
    Puzzle Quest-all of them (awesome and addictive puzzle games)
    Scribblenauts/Super Scribblenauts (fun games where you create what you type)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (good anime-ish game with a good story)

17. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

I have owned, played, and beaten every Final Fantasy game for the DS, truly amazing

18. sunnymccoy

sunnymccoy New Member

Why i cant download any Nitendo ds file ?

Post Merge: [time]1297528779[/time]
    [size=14pt]Why i cant download any Nitendo ds file ???[/size]

19. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

... NOOOB D:

20. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

Woah, it's been awhile!

Anyway, Ghost Trick and Radiant Historia are good games too.