1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Black Sigil Delayed?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by supleted, May 27, 2009.

1. BladeOFGrass

BladeOFGrass Well-Known Member

I'm okay with random encounters, I'm not okay with the Cursed Caves taking two hours because, I can only walk one step without triggering a fight that takes 45secs to a minute.

2. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

I didn't get that far... I went to the Temple, then didn't even go back to the School place thingy that I was meant to... Instead, I went to the city next to the Caves and messed around for about half an hour. I'm giving it another go, though, since there have been some pretty good reactions on this page.

3. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Yes its up guys! THANKS SO MUCH ROMULATION!!
    Post Merge: [time]1244829193[/time]
    and lol, i was so surprised it was only 16 MB in total. I thought it would be like Chrono Trigger's 128 :p

4. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Question : How come this is listed as a OneUP release if it was pre'd through Romulation?

5. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

how does someone flee from battle???

6. Wintrale

I don't think you can... ???

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

A quick google search says

"you have to hold down B and Y while you're on a characters turn."

Edit:
    Tested, it works.

8. DragonQuester

lol thanks really useful, even though they didnt tell us in the game :-\ lol

9. LordAbsu

LordAbsu Active Member

Or, to the best of my knowledge, the manual, either. >.<

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

1prinnydood: Because it was supplied to them. Read the .nfo file. It states: "Thanks to LordAbsu for this release!"

11. Reider

Reider Modereider

Actually, you just have to hold down B during one of your character's turns.

12. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Hmmm... The sprites look like it's taken from Chrono Trigger...

13. steirina

steirina Active Member

Just holding B worked for me too. ~

14. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Hey what do L and R buttons do? My L button is broken.

15. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Lol,so if you want to run just hold B.Good for me.

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It's like Chrono Trigger but with a worse story, bad design and an overrall sloppy effect
    I'm not going to finish this game.

17. DragonQuester

Well I will but it's not as enjoyable as i thought it would be

18. Wintrale

I'm going to finish it, if only because I'm a completionist and can't stand leaving something unfinished - whether it's a TV show, a film, a book or a game. I don't particularly care for the plot, since it does seem a little cliché and most of the characters are pretty wooden - so far, Aurora has been the only character I've enjoyed seeing chatter away - but there's no reason at all to just give up on a game that has seven different endings and a massive amount of sidequests to do (my only reservation is that those sidequests are all like the first one in the game, where you end up finding out that the item you need to find and return to the girl is actually better off kept equipped to someone in your team).

19. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Well that's a wasteful quest

20. Wintrale

Yeah, the Ruby Necklace is a badass accessory that grants immunity to three different status effects that will no-doubt become a pain in the backside later on. So why give it back to her when, as far as I'm aware, she doesn't even give you anything as a reward? Might as well keep her Ruby Necklace and make use of it.