1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[Black & White] Future Pokémon

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Qwaetl, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

I will keep this topic up-to-date to the current pictures and news about Black and White.

[quote author=http://www.wired.com]Pokémaniacs will be happy to know that the next generation of Nintendo’s unstoppable monster-battle juggernaut is on the way.

Pokémon Black and Pokémon White will be released in Japan this fall for the Nintendo DS. If these games follow Nintendo’s usual schedule, they’ll arrive in the U.S. the following spring.

Nintendo says it will reveal more about the games on April 15.

Even though these games will surely be launching right around the time the next-generation Nintendo 3DS hits, they are for the current DS platform. Black and White are the swan song for Nintendo’s cash cow on DS, and the games will likely outsell all the others based on the fact that the DS’ userbase will be that much bigger.

That said, given the timing and the importance of the series, I would not be shocked to see some sort of Nintendo 3DS bonus features in these games. Whether or not that happens, Nintendo will likely give the 3DS a couple of years to build its installed base before unleashing Pokemon Taupe and Mauve.

Read More http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2010/04/pokemon-black-and-white/#ixzz0lTnIJOyJ[/quote]

Now we know that it will be released in Japan very soon.
    Nobody knows yet, if it will be for 3DS or the DS / DSi.
    We might wanna hope it's for the 3DS because of the graphics, although the game is released earlier then the 3DS.
    Maybe there is to be a Pokémon Grey or something released later, like Emerald and Platinum, and is that one for the 3DS with upgraded stuff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We all know that Zorua and Zoroark are coming to town, but Nintendo announced that lots of new Pokémon will be showing.
    Post your reactions on that, here. For me, I think there will be more Eeveelutions like Dragon, Flying and Ghost.

2. gamblore101

gamblore101 Well-Known Member

Yeah.... nothing else out yet...

3. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

I know, but you might wanna make your own Pokémon, in hope it will show up in the 5th Gen.

4. bellsarc

bellsarc Well-Known Member

I haven't heard of black and white, whats it about?

5. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

Well, it's basicly the next generation, wich concludes Zorua and Zoroark.
    ... You did hear about them, didnt you?

6. bellsarc

7. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

About Zorua and Zoroark. Did you actualy not know about them either?

8. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

You really haven't heard about it Bellsarc?
    There's been so many threads about it.

9. bellsarc

I don't think I've been reading those threads ::)

10. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Well look here for more information
    http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/

11. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

Do you even play poke'mon game bellsarc.

12. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

Look up there, I added some pics
    Might add info later too

Edit: Done, there is information there now too

13. bellsarc

Yeah I have Crystal, Soul Silver, and Diamond, and I have played Ruby, Saphire, Fire Red, Yellow, Blue and Red!

14. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

15. LilPrincess

LilPrincess Member

I've soon the two pokemons but didn't know if they were from pokemon himself or they were fake
    for me: I want new eevee evolutions!

16. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

"Eevee evolutions" Are mostly reffered as Eeveelutions.

17. LilPrincess

LilPrincess Member

Eeveeevolutions is funnier! :p

18. bellsarc

Should just be eevelutions

19. duckie112

duckie112 Member

to bad they didnt go with a new pokemon game with the same graphic style >.> instead this. In my oppinion it kinda looks crap the 3D/2Dish thing. Im not even bothered downloading it. It probably would look better if it was designed only for the 3DS tho but don't know anything yet about the 3DS.