1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Boarding School Black Lagoon - walkthrough needed

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by anniegirl, Jan 20, 2010.

1. anniegirl

anniegirl New Member

Does anyone know where I can find a walkthrough for the ds game The Boarding School Black Lagoon. I'm stuck and have walked round and round the school and grounds until I'm dizzy trying to work out where I go next!

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. BubbleGumLove

BubbleGumLove Member

Yeah I agree there needs to be a walkthrough, I'm stuck aswell. What actual point are you stuck at? I might be able to help.. although I stress the might :-\

3. anniegirl

anniegirl New Member

It's a miracle - I have actually finished the game. It takes a lot of walking round and round the school and in the caves to find the next step, and I feel as though I have walked a marathon!
    The end of the games leaves you in suspense! I now have to wait for the next game to find out what happens and whether Camilo and company get caught.
    The only thing I did not like about the game is the constant changing of characters, kind of confusing as to who you were!

4. BubbleGumLove

BubbleGumLove Member

I ended up translating a spanish walkthrough with google translate, it wasn't well translated but it got me to then end of the game ;D
    I can't wait for the next game, it was pretty macabre but really liked it. I kept forgetting which character was which! I had to keep checking that box that told you who you were, fail!
    I just wish I could find somewhere to watch the actual TV program :-\
    Suppose I could just learn Spanish :eek:

5. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

whats the password for the guys computer (forgot name :/) and how to open his wardrobe? this is at the beginning of the game. i found a piece of paper that the guy dropped and it had numbers in it. and i also found that the photo frame had a clue in it. hope this is enough info for u to understand. ty

6. BubbleGumLove

BubbleGumLove Member

the password is the numbers, but with 1 on the end because it says 1 on the photo.

7. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

how do u open the wardrobe in his room? (havent remembered name yet :/)

8. mich4angel

mich4angel New Member

Click in the top right hand corner of the inside of the wardrobe.

9. matthjosh23

matthjosh23 New Member

okay! what am I gonna do in the attic????????

10. playboy999

playboy999 Member

does any one know the number for this game as i would like to download it thanks very much