1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Calling all Filipino RomUlation members

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Dec 1, 2007.

1. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

So, I just found this and all I have to say is...
    HELL YEAH!

[​IMG]

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

bump

the fuck is that man thinking huh? *refers to post above

3. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Eh, not too comfortable with our people being the "caretakers".

It's like someone in Star Wars saying "Our lives would be crap without droids".

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Anybody know if they're selling a mobirates (Gokaiger henshin phone toy) at SM North EDSA, Trinoma or SM Megamall?

I really want to buy one for myself for Christmas & yes, I am a Super Sentai Fan boy ;D

5. Xalfrea

When it comes to Sentai, it's usually either the henshin device or the robo that are the best things to get.

I'm not sure but I believe I saw one on Greenhills. Sadly, the Mobirates are useless if you don't have Ranger Key's to go with them.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Believe it or not, the main reason I like Super Sentai is because of the Gattai! Machines or Zords as America calls 'em. However, Gokai-Oh! is currently the shittiest Mecha of all & its "gimmick" is not interesting at all.

I usually don't care about the individual Rangers in a series per se, but with Gokaiger the Ranger changeling system is by far more interesting than their mecha which is kind of cool.

Thanks for the hot lead, I guess I'll drop by Greenhills tomorrow then :)

As for needing Ranger keys, this video has that covered I think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q51bQheV9A8

7. peppermai

peppermai Member

me filipina too :D

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Crap!

It's raining hard today & I've a bit of a cold so my hunt for a mobirates has to be put off :(

9. Xalfrea

Since the mecha is a staple of Super Sentai, you really oughta get them even if their gimmick is not interesting. If I had to choose which to collect, I'd rather collect the Mecha since it's something you can really show off in a showcase.

Checking stuff like GreatToysOnline, they don't seem to have a Mobirates...

10. Xalfrea

ROFL Cahos, looks like we're the opposite; today in SM MOA The Department store was selling 2 sets of Ranger Keys, but no Gokaiger Mobirates.

After seeing them, I'm seriously tempted to get them myself...but P1000 for each Key set? Don't Want.

11. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

Did any of you get injured during new year? I seriously don't feel safe going out the streets during Jan 1

12. Xalfrea

I've been hearing about all these firecracker incidents lately yeah. Fortunately my celebration was low key this time.

I'm stunned that they've gotten worse. I mean, SERIOUSLY, a little kid SWALLOWS a sparkler thinking it's CANDY?!? FREAKING CANDY?!?

13. tarotmaniac

Saw that 3DS is around 9000 and PS Vita (japanese model) is about 11000. Also 3DS games are 1670. I think I'm going to get myself a 3DS

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Does that already include Value Added Tax & Expanded Value Added Tax? Anyway, that's half of my monthly pay check so teouch!

15. tarotmaniac

Yup I checked Data Blitz over the weekend.

16. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

cahos... how old are you? do you remember a show named "kosaydon" (i dont know if i spelled it right)

it was pretty much like ultra man and the power ranger... he gets shot out a cannon and gets to fight monsters...

i think the show aired around the 90's

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

@kryz: Google FTW!

Is this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFWwkdoCTDo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDdjBz_QCpk

Hot dang! This is something :D

If it was re-aired in the 90's then I must have missed it as I don't remember it.

18. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

hot dang... haha... yeah... thats that... that made my childhood... XDD

i did try google to no avail though... didnt know it was from 1978... haha... but nice... :p

19. voltha

voltha New Member

I'm filipino here as well...

20. Xalfrea

Ugh, dammit! I was just at Trinoma and found they're ToysRUs was selling Gokaiger Ranger keys (A Goranger set and a 6th Ranger set), but once again, no Mobirate! They're useless without it!

But what was pretty funny was when I explained to the salespeople what the concept was behind them. They were pretty dumbfounded that they were keys and not figurines.