1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can Wood be installed on a flashcart from r4i-gold.eu?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by FireflySong, Feb 19, 2015.

1. FireflySong

FireflySong New Member

I just bought my first r4 flashcart (r4i Gold 3DS from r4i-gold.eu) and got it in the mail yesterday. While I have been able to properly install the correct kernel and am able to play my games with no issue or problem, the only game that refuses to run is of course the patched version of Ace Attorney Investigations 2. I understand that Wood is needed to run the game but that's where my problem comes in, none of the versions I've found so far load any of the games I have. I can get the .nds file to load but once I click on a game, it creates a save file and then freezes before it can reach the loading screen. I realize and understand that I have a clone, but I'm not sure what it is a clone of.

Is there a Wood available to be installed or am I just plain screwed if I ever want to play it on my 3DS?

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Not compatible with yours, and it is long been dead.

3. FireflySong

FireflySong New Member

I figured as much, thanks for confirming it for me though.

4. DaveOcean

DaveOcean Member

Hey man i also have thr same damn r4i-gold.eu but mine is empty with a 2gb mem card may i know what did you put on the mem card so mine will work? Im on v7.1.0-16U. Ive been looking all pver thinternet for any help regarding this eu thing. I also hve the metroid prime icon on my r4 whenever i put it in.