1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can't download

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by Marlayna, May 24, 2015.

1. Marlayna

Marlayna Active Member

Hey, it says I'm downloading something and I'm not and it won't let me download anything. :(

2. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Try redownloading it with the cookies on with your browser. Or use a separate link.

3. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

this ususally happens when either you lose internet connection while downloading, or you are using a proxy. Sometimes you will have to wait a day before the connection resets and you are good to go or few hours(or dont use proxies). sometimes it varies between sites.

4. Marlayna

Marlayna Active Member

Waited a few days and it still says that regular members are only allowed one concurrent download. Haven't tried anything else yet, but I will.

5. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Why dont you try posting your problem in "regular members cant download more than one file at once- clearance thread " this thread fourth or fifth below your thread .

6. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Um? I think regular members can only download one file at a time, whereas if you did happen to have a premium account, then simultaneous downloads can be achieved. But just be patient while the mods and admins work on getting everything all straightened out.

7. alter.waltools

alter.waltools New Member

Same is happening to me... independent of the connection I use... home or work I always get the same message... I think the problem is the system... we really must wayt till mor users face this to someone fix I think :(

8. ZIKOGAMERFOREVER

ZIKOGAMERFOREVER New Member

me it's says Game download not restricted

9. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member